BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Jacquelyn K.
I seriously love all of the bare minerals brushes! They are each such great quality and while a little pricey they are most definitely worth it!
Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This brush is perfect for blush or mineral foundation if you just want a thin layer. The bristles are soft and spreads colour well. A great buy!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
It has been a good brush for me. It puts the powder on smoothly. I have had it for awhile and I clean it regularly so it is still in good shape.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
LOVE their brushes!!  i get a lot of my brushes at tj max or marshals but very so often i splurge and get these and they re fantastic!
jasmin v.
I love the full coverage that this brush provides. I can count on a smooth makeup application using it. It's easy to maneuver and easy to clean.
Ashley T.
South Bend
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
Love he brush and very easy to use but once you start cleaning it like you are suppose to the bristles start to fall out and or fray out.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This brush helps me to achieve a flawless look when using bare minerals. I can’t say enough about this brush if using this mineral foundation.
Meredith C.
Waco, TX
This is oh so soft guys! LOVE IT! They last for years (if you keep them cleaned and well kept) It blends your make up/loose powder wonderfully!
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
This brush flakes too much I tried using it while applying a powdered makeup but it leaves my face looking too streaky. I would not recommend.
Mary O.
I love how soft this makeup brush is! Great for my makeup application needs. And I love how easy it is to clean and keep using for a long time.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?