BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
These brushes so far are the best quality I have purchased! The bristles don't fall off during application or after so much usage. Would recommend!
Samantha W.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
Love this brush. What more can I say? Provides awesome coverage and doesn't irritate my skin (even when using it without bareminerals foundation).
Sara D.
Roxborough Park
This is perfect for foundation. I use 3 brushes, and this is the first one I use to start my minimal makeup routine.  It has amazing coverage!
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
This brush is great for sensitive skins because it's soft, but my only complaint is that it lost some of the pieces after a couple weeks of usage.
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
I think this brush works well with the bareMinerals product, however I feel it loses its soft touch rather quickly compared to other brush brands.
Hope B.
Richmond , VA
This brush lasts forever and gets the job done. Very light, easy to hold and I love the fact that the bristles do not fall out! Impressive brush !
Grace B.
Lemont, IL
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
This brush is a great brush to use with the bare minerals loose foundation powder. It provides easy application and puts the powder right in place.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
I Love this brush, it's soft and grabs the power of your choice with ease. It doesn't hold your power in the brush and not allow it to be applied.
Ashley D.
Barberton , OH
I’ve had this brush FOR YEARS! and still love it. Always want to get a new one but after I wash it, I see that there is no real reason to do so.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I've used this brush for about two years now, and it has held up great. It is starting to shed a little bit but it still applies product nicely.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?