BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
I have never used a brush I like more! This brush has lasted me years and I still love it, and plan to buy anothrr another very soon. It came in my kit but is more than worth buying alone. It's not cheapily made like most I've tried and this is the only brush I would recommend.
Hannah S.
This brush is just OK but I would never reach for it. This was one of the first makeup brushes I owned and it did the job, but I would not recommend it. The brush is not as dense as I prefer for foundation and the bristles are very soft. It also sheds during cleaning and application.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
The brush is good for blush. Not enough coverage for my taste to use for foundation. I’ve had it for several years and it washes up pretty well. I️ use it almost every day, so it could now probably stand to be replaced. Can’t say it’s got any benefits over any other real hair brush.
Paula M.
Mcallen, TX
I find this brush to go well and ONLY this brush for my bare minerals foundation. When I use something else it doesn't look as flawless. It does shed but not too much and is small enough to take everywhere. I like this and the kabuki when using bare minerals foundation and veil.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Love this brush! I use it every time I apply a powder foundation and it provides seamless coverage without any harshness. It's easy to clean and dries relatively quickly. I have had it for about a year now and it is still in excellent condition and doesn't need to be replaced.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
This is my go to brush. It does not make your make up look heavy but helps to evenly apply the make up evenly across your face. I wash it and the brushes recover very nicely. I have bought two but they last for a very long time and a must have when applying a powder.
Cayce R.
Rochester, NY
This brush works well with the bareMinerals powder foundations and mineral veil as it was designed to do. I don’t recommend using it for the blush because it isn’t as precise. The synthetic bristles aren’t as soft as I prefer and it is quite expensive for just one brush.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Bare minerals was one of my first makeup brushes. I never knew how bad they were until I expanded my options. They do not last long are extremely hard to clean and the hairs begin to fall out only after a short time. With so many available options and the pricy range I would highly recommend something else.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
I have been using this brush for my finishing powder for YEARS now. It is the best absolute brush to capture every last bit of makeup and flawlessly brush it on to your face. The coverage it offers is fantastic and it feels so light and fluffy against your skin.
Abigail C.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
Just like most of my bare minerals brushes, the bristles fall out of this brush when I use it. It applies my powdered make up well, but when the brushes fall onto your clean shirt, it is slightly irritating. For the money, I would go with a different brush.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?