BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Donna M.
Plainville, GA
The bristles are soft which feels great on your skin but it does kind of inhibit the ability to apply the makeup somewhat. I still like it very much
Heather H.
Shelbyville, KY
It is a great brush, especially when used with the bare escentuals matte powder. Very rarely irritates but when it does, it's due to having dry skin.
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
I think this brush works well with the bareMinerals product, however I feel it loses its soft touch rather quickly compared to other brush brands.
Samantha W.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
Love this brush. What more can I say? Provides awesome coverage and doesn't irritate my skin (even when using it without bareminerals foundation).
Chelsea M.
Tellico Plains
This is my favorite makeup brush! It works perfectly for all my facial needs it never leaves bristles behind and it’s always super soft on my face!
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
These brushes so far are the best quality I have purchased! The bristles don't fall off during application or after so much usage. Would recommend!
Sandy L.
Broke after 2+ years but was good while it lasted. The handle completely fell out of the barrel but was loose pretty much right after I bought it.
Molly L.
United States
I use this brush every day to apply my setting powder. It works very well and the bristles are very soft. I would recommend this brush to a friend.
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
Soft and works pretty great! I love to use this brush when applying powder foundation. Does not irritate the skin and leaves my skin looking great!
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
This brush is great for sensitive skins because it's soft, but my only complaint is that it lost some of the pieces after a couple weeks of usage.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?