BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I liked this brush. I borrowed a friend's once and thought it was great. She recommended purchasing one because it was worth the money. So far, so good!
Ashley H.
S Chesterfld, VA
It's the only brush that I'll use for applying my powder foundations. I love the way it graps the loose powder and still covers every pore on my face! đź‘Śđź‘Ť
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Review for: RARE BROWN & GOLD LIMITED EDITION Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face Brush Bare Minerals Full Flawless Application Brush For BareMinerals Makup Foundation Powder Mineral Veil Blush Face Color & More SEALED more...
This face brush is by far the best I’ve ever had! It’s so smooth and apply’s my make up so evenly. I really love this brush and wouldn’t use any other!
Geoegia W.
Lyons, GA
PERFECT!! This brush is amazing it’s soft and made of great material. The bigger brush works great putting on the mineral veil for a flawless Finnish!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that this brush is light and doesn’t cake your face with make up. It applies your make up but it doesn’t make you feel like you’re wearing a ton
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
love the bare minerals brushes.  they are soft, clean easy, and the fibers do not fall out easily.  I get mine from Ulta. Well worth the try.
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
This is the only Bare Minerals brush I own and I LOVE it. The bristles are so soft and the brush makes it so much easier to evenly apply my foundation.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
I use this with the Bare Minerals blush and my Tarte blush. It picks up the product well and I don’t get any left behind hairs. It’s easy to clean too.
Ivy H.
Waynesville, MO
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I usually use this brush to put on my powders after I have applied my foundation not really sure about the price mines came with a kit that I purchased
Afroze R.
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
This was my first makeup brush. I liked it at the time but realized there are better brushes out there. The bristles turned hard and kept falling out.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?