BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
First time I used this, my face itched. There was no redness nor breakouts, the brush just caused my face to itch. Gave it a second try and still it itched. No more third try for me. Gave it to my sister and she loved it. I don't know what did differently.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
love this brush for all over application and buffing. my skin is normal to dry so typically i avoid loose powders because it calls attention to dry spots but this brush did a good job at covering
Lydia T.
Covina, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
My brush didn't last more then 6 months and shed all the time even with regular cleaning. I wasn't too impressed with the results this foundation brush had to offer or the texture of the hairs.
Yenii G.
Me encanta unas de las mejores brochas que eh usado ya lleva con migo 2 años y nunca eh tenido un problema la recomiendo a mis amistades seguido muy facil de usar y aplicar producto en tu cara
MacKenzie M.
Evansville, IN
I use this brush as a blush brush. I find the shape is more modeled to my type of cheek bones. It's lasted a very long time but I make sure to wash and take care of them.
Kate S.
I love this brush. I use it everyday and have washed it countless times and it's still in great shape! It's definitely worth the price and doesn't scratch me at all!
Bethany K.
I use this little guy almost every day! It's one of my favorite beauty tools. I've always loved their brushes! I got mine at the bare minerals store actually. It's a great value. I'm satisfied with my purchase!
Melissa T.
This brush is amazing the first week I had it. After that it started losing little pieces and I would find them all over my clothes. Also it starts to itch my face.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My favorite brush for anything powder! So soft and makes applying fast and flawless. I use it daily and clean weekly. Holds up well and will be buying this again!
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
I've always love bare minerals and their brushes, but this brush is amazing. It's so soft and smooth against my face and it does a great job of covering everything I need covered
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?