BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Karen S.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
The brush is durable and works well with the foundation. I'm sure there are other brushes that will work just as well at a lower cost. Be sure to buy this as part of a set (check QVC), since it's a better value than purchasing separately.
Erica S.
Normal, IL
This brush is great for setting powder, bronzer, or blush. It applies the product well and blends well too! I use it every time I do my makeup. Overall it’s a very good product.
Sara S.
['College Station', 'TX'], TX
Perfect for bronzer application on cheek bones. Grabs the perfect amount of powder for soft lines. I use it everyday and I bought it at sephora and after two years ordered another online. Very satisfied
Amber R.
Clayton
This brush is magic I love it so much mine that I use to have worked perfectly and lasted for 5 years. Surprising right. The only problem was I would have to clean it constantly
Ariel C.
I use this brush for almost everything. Blush, powder foundation, finishing powder, translucent powder. It’s amazing. I wish it was a bit cheaper but it’s a multi purpose brush.
Kelly K.
This is a good brush. I used to use it to apply my bronzer and it did an okay job. Nothing to complain about but I think there are better options for a more reasonable price.
Kristine S.
A must have to use in conjunction with the mineral
Powder; just twirl , tap and apply mineral powder with this brush in circular motions to get an airbrushed , flawless finish !
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE BRUSH.. UNTIL MY COLLECTION STARTED EXPANDING AND I REALIZED HOW HARSH THE BRISTLES ON THIS POWDER BRUSH ACTUALLY ARE.. IT WORKS FOR BUT IT IS NO LONGER EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY FAVORITE
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I absolutely love using this brush. I definitely recommend it to fellow makeup artists. It's a very soft bristled brush that creates amazing coverage. All of bare minerals products are great to use!!!!!
Nina A.
Softest bristled makeup brush ever! Such high quality! I love using this full face brush to apply my powder foundation and especially my finishing powder/ mineral veil. Worth the price
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?