BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
jessica d.
This is a nice powder brush that has many functions. It can be used for powdering the face, for bronzer, or for quick blush application. The bristles are smooth and good quality. it's a nice brush and worth the money!
Kristin D.
Glendale
This came free with a face product I purchased at a bare minerals counter in Macy's  Dept store. Personally I could see why it was free. I have way to many other face brushes that are much softer and better quality than this. I was very disappointed in this product even though it can be used.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I liked this brush originally but after a few uses the brush hairs start to come off on my face. The brush cleans easily but it isn't the softest for my skin. It's not the worst, but I'm sure there's something better out there.
Kat H.
Bluefield
I got this brush many many many years ago, and to this day it is still my favorite! Easy to use, great for application. Puts the perfect amount of product on the brush. Would definitely buy again! Highly recommend!
Sumer C.
Calhoun
This brush is great! I use it with mineral veil! It has a great finishing touch. Very light weight and feels great on your face. I use this daily! Nothing else compares! I'd recommend o anyone and I'll buy again.
Holly G.
Not the biggest fan of this brush, comes with the bare minerals starter kit and about a month in I hated it. The brush makes it impossible to blend and the hairs were already coming loose and sticking in my foundation
Aly B.
Bare Minerals certainly have great, quality brushes. This brush has a nice fluffy shape and is great for applying bronzer, blush or even some powder. It feels so nice on the skin and applied product soooo nicely.
Evelyn W.
I love BareMinerals brushes so much. The hairs are so thick but still soft and give the absolute best application. They are definitely a bit pricey but I try to get them on sale or in a nice value set. They last a long time if you take care of them!
Rebekah K.
Waxahachie, TX
I e been using bare minerals for 7 years now, and I love it, unfortunately their brushes aren't the greatest. I find that they start shedding within a few applications, and I follow their care instructions to a T.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Love this brush! I have had it for several years. It has lasted through a  LOT! IT works great with loose powders I also will use it occasionally with a bronzer. Worth the investment it will last you a while!
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?