BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Jessica M.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This brush does a perfectly fine job but it’s not my favorite. It works but I just prefer a fuller more dense brush. I had no problem getting a nice overall look when I used it I just don’t reach for it often
madison K.
Freeport
i use the brush as a powder brush and works great and i love it. it’s very thin and tiny easy for on the go use and very compact and holds product well and also can get the wear and tear of being used so many time
Katricia C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
I do not use often but this brush applies and blends makeup nicely. Some brushes leave the hairs on my face but this one has lasted a while without loose hairs mixed into my made face
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I was actually given this brush by a friend. She had a ton of brushes and was cleaning out her makeup. It is so soft. t feels similar to my fluffy crown powder brush. It is softer than my Luxie 514 blush brush or my Luxie 660 Percision foundation brush. It doesn’t look expensive but the bristles feel expensive almost like a real hair brush.
Leticia G.
north potomac
Bare Minerals is a good brand and its products have an excellent quality and price. I can see big differences when I use them instead of another brand. Also, I can find them easily. I would buy again.
Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
This brush is very scratchy. My face just itches after using it. It’s just very uncomfortable. I gave it 2 stars because, even though it’s scratchy, it definitely gets the job done. My face looks wonderful when I apply the bareMinerals powder with this; unfortunately I just can’t handle the poking and itching that goes along with it.
Nadia S.
I really hope Bare Minerals has changed this brush, or plans to do it soon. This was my first makeup brush, and I had no idea what I was looking for in a good quality brush. The bristles on this brush are really stiff and scratchy, which doesn't make applying powder a fun experience. Definitely go with a different brush that doesn't scratch your face!
Tamar G.
far rockaway
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this brush. I use it every single day and had it for years. Applies make up very well and smooth. I would recommend this to anybody with sensitive skin. It is so soft. Are use this for everything. Definitely would get again. Amazing.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
I own many bare minerals face brushes and I feel that they do the job, but I'm not a fan of the texture of the bristles. They tend to make my face itch and the bristles fall out.
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Not as big of a brush as I’d like. Need to invest in a bigger especially for adding powder. For a blush or highlight I like this brush. They do get oily quickly so washing is a must at least once a month.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?