BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Evelyn W.
I love BareMinerals brushes so much. The hairs are so thick but still soft and give the absolute best application. They are definitely a bit pricey but I try to get them on sale or in a nice value set. They last a long time if you take care of them!
Rebekah K.
Waxahachie, TX
I e been using bare minerals for 7 years now, and I love it, unfortunately their brushes aren't the greatest. I find that they start shedding within a few applications, and I follow their care instructions to a T.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I liked this brush originally but after a few uses the brush hairs start to come off on my face. The brush cleans easily but it isn't the softest for my skin. It's not the worst, but I'm sure there's something better out there.
Nadia S.
Its not a bad brush, it just sheds like no one busy. And I found a cheaper brush that does a better job at applying my powder foundation for me. So I keep this in my makeup bag that's in my purse for touch ups.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Love this brush! I have had it for several years. It has lasted through a  LOT! IT works great with loose powders I also will use it occasionally with a bronzer. Worth the investment it will last you a while!
Ashley G.
Clarksville, TN
Love, Love, Love this brush and all of my Bare Minerals brushes. They are soft and the bristles do NOT come out when applying which is great. Bare Minerals brushes are the best brushes I have purchased so far.
Ariel R.
I barely use the other brush that came with my kit ...idk I just don't like that way it feels on face compared to this one. Its really soft and I only do full coverage so it works out great. Highly recommended
Erin U.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brush I use it for my face powder and blush. I especially love the way it applies my blush though it's the perfect size. The only downside is when I was it it smells so strange and like chemicals.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
This brush sheds like crazy. I am a makeup artist and I was gifted these brushes and I hated most of them. I was always picking little hairs off of my clients face and just wasn’t impressed at all with the quality.
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
I love this brush! Full coverage. Quality brush, worth the extra money compared to alternatives. Make sure you clean it often, otherwise product gets trapped in the bristles. I would recommend this product.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?