BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I have been using this brush with my bare minerals for years now and I love it. It is extremely durable and very easy to use. As long as you tap off the excess product before application, you can expect a full flawless face (just like the name claims!) when you’re done.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I had this Brush for some time now and let me tell you, It never wore out!! i was using this every single day!! it makes your face look flawless ! I used it for everything! It make your face look like it was perfect. you couldn't see not one blemish because everything was put on so smooth and equal. Best brush hands down.
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
I got this brush in a kit, with some foundation, to be used a brush for loose foundation application. It has been my go to brush for a while now! It is super soft and dense enough to pick up the loose powder but not too dense to be streaky! It cleans well and is just like new after cleaning! Highly recommend this brush!
Veronica M.
This is a nice brush for blush, it applies it very well. Only bad thing about it is the hairs begin to fall out after a couple of months. Wouldn't recommend it, before I believe there's better things out there, even Real Techniques.
Sydney B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I think that this brush really works. It was a little pricey but completely worth it. I have combination skin and it works for me. I use it every single day. I am very satisfied with this brush and feel like it really does its job.
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I love this brush! It fits easily in my makeup bag. I used to use it for all over powder but now I use it for blush. It’s very easy to clean so I can easily skip from blush to blush. I’ve had mine for 3 years and have never had a problem with it
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I love this brush, and actually have a few on hand. I use one for my setting powder, one for my blush and one for my bronzer. They are definitely on the expensive side but so worth it. The are soft, no problems when cleaning them.
Angelica S.
Bronx , NY
I use this for my mineral veil powder it helps to spread the powder evenly on my face. I bought the brush from Macy’s as I did with the rest of my bareminerals make up. I think all make up brushes are over priced but this brush has been useful
Stephanie W.
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
This is the only brush I use when I use bare minerals loose powder foundation. It buffs the foundation into my skin well but after a few washes the brush seems to get scratchy despite using the bare essentials line of brush cleaner.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Love their brushes. Love anything by this company. These brushes never ever have bristles falling out. They’re all extremely soft and great quality and last forever as long as you clean them regularly. I’ve seriously have had some of their brushes for over five years and you’d never know.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?