BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Laura B.
Not a fan. This brush works,
But it isn't soft. It picks up a lot of product because it's kind of rough and it can easily get wasted. They really need to change the bristles. Even after cleaning and conditioning it's just not great quality.
Megan J.
I love these brushes! I always use bare minerals makeup and their brushes are the perfect accessory to their foundation. They always apply evenly and the coverage is always 100%. They are a bit pricey, but I do recommend them to others.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
I use this brush everyday. Absolutely love it. Makes your skin look flawless, hence the name. I've had it for years and haven't had any problems with bristles coming out, handles coming loose, or anything like that. Worth the money.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I have used Bare Escentuals for 10 plus years now. It is a very good line of makeup. I have used their brushes forever. If you keep them clean & take care of them that is exactly how long they will last!!Forever! I LOVE Bare Minerals!
Jordan B.
Elkland , PA
I love this brush! I use it with my Bare Mineral powder. It is getting a little rougher as I use it. I think the price is a little much considering it's about the same as the product. All in all the product is great and gets the job done!
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I received 3 brushes total in my started kit that I purchased from Ulta. I love all 3 brushes and end up using this one for my mineral booster which is ELF's version of Mineral Veil. The brush is so soft and works for blush last minute.
Lindsey G.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've been using this brush for about 6 years and it is just now losing its bristles. Not a lot, but enough to notice. I think the coverage it provides is great! I do think the bristles are a bit rough at times, which makes my neck red, but that goes away quickly. That is usually only after I haven't used the brush for a while.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I absolutely love bare minerals makeup brushes. I havent bought one that I didn’t like! I used to only use beauty blenders until I tried these. They are super soft but firm enough to get the job done without leaving streaks all over my face!
Alexandra M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ive haf this brush for years its one of my all time fav! It spreads my powder foundation evenly anf it's very soft. I like that when I wash it none of the little hairs fall off. Ive also used it for powder bronzer and it leaves it awesome!
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
I use to love this brush so much now it feels kind of harsh on my skin compared to ELF or BH brushes. It doesn’t apply product smoothly as I would like to. I now don’t ever reach for it. Wouldn’t recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?