BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
I love using this brush for loose setting powders! It’s so soft, big, and fluffy and it really puts on just the perfect amount to set your foundation, concealer etc. I would definitely recommend bare minerals brushes, I love all of the ones I have and have tried!
Jennifer W.
Wellington
I received this brush in my initial Bare Minerals foundation kit about 4 years ago.  I purchased it at Sephora.  I use it every day and it is holding up well.  All the Bare Mineral brushes are pricey, but if you take care of them, they will last a long time.  I am very satisfied with this product.
Ellen W.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
It does it's job, it gives medium coverage. Sheds every blue moon. [[HOW TO WASH AND DRY YOUR BRUSH: Wash it with shampoo and water. Blot out some of the water - do this with care. Let it dry with the hairs on the brush pointing down (and the handle pointing up) or else the water (solvent) will run down the handle and will start acting with the glue causing the hair on your brush to shed.]]
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
The secret to excellent coverage is these wonderful brushes! They are the best quality I have ever used! The bristles do not fall out. I have had mine for years and is still not wore out. You can wash them and they are as good as new. I love them! They are worth every penny! This will be the last brush you ever use!
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this brush it has so many functions but I use it mostly to apply liquid and powder foundation all the bristles are so soft on the skin and I use this brush everyday. If you want a high quality brush to apply foundation with then get this brush. It also creates a airbrushed like finish on the skin as well.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s a nice and soft brush. I don’t normally wear powder makeup but this brush is nice for wet and dry makeup. I had to wash it once a week and it was pretty good. The bristles don’t fall out easily like other brushes.
Madeline S.
Bird In Hand, PA
This brush is super versatile and can really be tailored to however you need to use it. I tend to use this mostly with powder products to set my makeup, but I've also had some great turn outs when using it with bronzers and blushes. It's not super dense so liquid foundations can get a little streaky if you use them with this brush but for everything else it's wonderful!
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Bare Minerals brushes are the worst! They shed like crazy and are super scratchy! I keep hoping to see an upgrade on their brush line as the brand evolves, but sadly they stay the same. You can find better quality brushes for half the price.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
I have no complaints about ANY BARE product. I have been using these for years. This brush is a great brush for "on the go" to have in purse for touching up if you need it. Super soft. It flows over your skin just like their foundation does. As with all brushes, or most things good in life, clean and replace as needed.
Laura J.
I absolutely love this brush. It is soft and it spreads makeup amazingly. It was alwas tough for me to find a brush that I actually liked, but this one is my fav. It is the perfect size and shape. Definitely recommend.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?