BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Maura Y.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
When i originally began wearing bare minerals makeup and using their brushes when I was a teenager, the makeup felt so high end and the brushes felt like great quality that would last forever. I recently repurchased this brush because I had had my other one for so long I felt like it was time and the application is just not the same and the brush hairs have been falling out and washing it feels a little haphazard as well. It isn't horrible, but to put it succinctly; it just gets the job done. I mainly just use it to kick off my setting powder when I bake my makeup now.
grace m.
this brush is super soft and applies powder foundation great. sometimes a few bristles fall out but not often. it is great for all around coverage but not for spot treatment. i would defiantly buy this again.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
This brush is fairly great! I wouldn't recommend using it for foundation, I used this one for bronzer and the mineral veil, along with blush. I'm not sure how pricey it is alone as I bought it in a kit but I'm not sure I'd recommend it because it's not as useful as the full flawless face brush is. It is also very important to clean the brush often as makeup and bacteria can build up!
Michele W.
helena
I use this brush to apply my bronzer and blush, it is the perfect shape and apply product flawlessly. If you take care of it and clean it regularly it will last you a long time. I’ve had mine for years.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I honestly don't remember where I got this brush from and never heard of the brand so I was pretty surprised to learn from other reviews that it's around $22. I would not spend that much on this brush.. It looses way too many hairs and in my opinion there's cheaper brushes that does the job better. It is soft. I use it to apply setting powder, bronzer and blush.
Angela P.
I agree with others that this brush starts off nicely for the first couple uses, but then goes downhill fast. They start off fairly soft, but end up dry as a bone and feel incredibly scratchy on the face. They shed a lot, probably more than any brush I've ever used. All of this worsens after cleaning, no matter what type of brush cleaner I use. The full size is slightly better, but not much. I've had a couple of them now because they love to throw them into their value sets, but I wouldn't ever just purchase the brush by itself.
Kelsey T.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I really loved this brush when I first got it, but within a few months, it became very coarse. I use the Bare Minerals brush conditioner/cleaner and it doesn't do anything to fix this brush. I definitely do not think that the quality is worth the expensive price tag. I highly recommend the Posh Mineral brush. It is under $10 and can be found at Target, Fred Meyer, etc. It provides a better application and the bristles ALWAYS are soft and smooth, even after multiple cleanings.
Ashley W.
Amazing brush! Greeks great on skin. Cleans easily. Amazing brush! Greeks great on skin. Cleans easily. Amazing brush! Greeks great on skin. Cleans easily. Amazing brush! Greeks great on skin. Cleans easily.
Karla B.
Overall, this is a decent brush. I used it to apply bare minerals loose powder. It did a good job applying and blending for medium coverage. The bristles are very soft and it doesn't create static electricity like some brushes I have used. However, after about a year of use the bristles started to fall out.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Keep in mind this brush is made specifically for mineral make-up. I find this brush is good at what is is made to do, apply all over Bare Mineral foundation to my face. It does shed a bit but not enough that you are going to run out of a make-up brush. There are definitely brushes out there that are softer to the touch, but as stated, it is made specifically for mineral make-up so it is bound to feel a little differently.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?