BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Sarah Z.
New Stanton, PA
I love Bare minerals products and have been using them for years but I have never cared for their brushes. They typically don't last long, meaning the gaps fall out and are harsh on your face.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love this brush. I’ve bought it
3 Times now! It’s soft and gives great coverage. I highly recommend this brush based on quality and price! It’s way better than the other brushes on the market!
Amy B.
Atlanta
I love bareMineral brushes. They help to apply the makeup on an easy quick fashion. I buy my brushes from Sephora. I use the brushes every time l wear makeup. They are well worth the price and would recommend this to others!!
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
Super soft and durable. I've had this with along with the kabuki brush for years. Both are easy to clean. Not the best foundation brush ever great with powder foundations is probably the only use for it.
Amy C.
Columbia, TN
The brush is good. It is priced well. The length is well. I do wish that the brush would last longer and stay better together longer. Not sure if wetting it some or lightly would help or not?
Kelly H.
Cheswick, PA
I find that this Bare Minerals brush is pricey for what it is. Scratchy with uneven application. I bought it at Bare Minerals. No ease of use applies poorly and gets worse with use and cleaning. I would never buy again.
Stephanie I.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
Love this brush. I replace it about every 6 mos though, I rinse and let it air dry but I like don't like I use it every day and never get it completely 'washed'. Great coverage for my foundation and mineral veil though!
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
I love this brush. I personally use it for blush which seems to work really well for it. I love how soft it is and it doesn't shed when you wash it as harshly as most brushes. I recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brush! It is so soft and makes putting up makeup a breeze! The product goes on great on my face no matter if it’s powder or liquid, and this brush is super durable! I love it and would really recommend it!
Melody R.
Irvine
This brush has been a go to staple in my makeup bag for years! It’s great for foundation, but I mostly use it for blush, as it really is the perfect size for great coverage! Only issue is that it sheds some bristles.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?