BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Lillian A.
Florida
This brush is full of Brissles and they are smooth and cling onto the product very well but I use a kabooki brush for my everyday look and I love the way my powder looks with it. But for my travels I bring this brush because the size, it is very small and doesn't fit in my hand well. But it does the job
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a great brush for the bareMinerals product I don't use it for any other products because it just doesn't work that well for that but for bareMinerals product it works perfectly I love it it gives me the perfect application of my make up and it just great for all skin types and everyone to try it
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
I use this all the time when I poweder xontour my face, its really small and inhave small hands so if I have great control of it, plus it is angled nicely. Its very soft and blends perfectly. I do have some shedding but ive had it for a long time. Very easy to clean and for the most part returns to original shape.
Janelle D.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
I’ve used this one for a long time. I love how it applies my face powder to set my foundation. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because sometimes I feel uncomfortable when using this brush. The bristles can be a bit pokey, but on the other hand it holds and applies product quite nicely.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
Really good brush for applying powder foundations especially Bare Minerals. Its not a synthetic brush so it works differently but so well. I do notice that it sheds quite a bit which is annoying. Its probably time to replace my brush at this point. If you use mineral foundation a lot I recommend this brush!
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
This brush is perfect for setting powder. My skin type is combination, I like that it put the right amount of powder into my skin. I bought it in a bare minerals boutique. Very satisfied with the Brush, even my mom uses it too. bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
Tray ✨.
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare, Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush, Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This brush is seriously horrible. It doesn’t apply product very well and it falls apart so easily. It sheds so badly and will NOT hold up. I used a ton of Bare brushes when I worked at ULTA and they always fell apart the quickest and bristles ended up all over my client’s face. Stay away from these.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
It's a good brush and it works well if you have normal skin or combination skin so for me personally my face gets really oily and then flaky and it just brought out all the flakiness in my face all other than that it gives great coverage and it's really nice but it's not for my skin type
Rachel R.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I literally hate this brush. It feels like you are poking your skin. It itches, it hurts, it's just awful. The design is ugly and the fibers are just horrid against your skin. It also sheds. I hate this brush. it's a good thing that it comes for free in a lot of the kits, but I would never pay for it by itself.
Melissa P.
I find this to give a light coverage to powder products. I really like it for blush. It's soft but durable. It is a higher end brand so it's more expensive but I haven't found a drugstore dupe for this yet.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?