BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
kayla r.
North Little Rock
I use this brush everyday! I have had it for years and it is easy to use and to clean. Love the full coverage it provides when applying my makeup. I would defiantly recommend this brand
Emma D.
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
Has very nice soft bristles that fall out when applying makeup! Has nice handles and is very easy to clean after using. Lovely, modern chic packaging! I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend using this high quality brush!
Tara L.
I actually love this brush for blush and bronzer. Blends things out beautifully. Sheds like crazy after a while but it’s common with many natural bristle brushes.
Briley T.
Warrior
I love this brush so much. It picks up makeup very easy and leaves a soft look on your skin. It is very durable and easy to clean. It is rea silly priced and lasts a long time.
Amy L.
Elkridge, MD
I do not like this brush at all...after using many other brands this brush just sits i never use it...i have oily combination skin and this is not easy to apply anything with they shape of it just makes the product go on uneven!!!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I've talked about Bare Escentuals makeup brushes on here before, and how they are the best I've ever used, and the best quality. I had several of these brushes for about 15 years until they got lost with my bag on a trip and I was devastated! Every one of them were still in perfect condition; I have never saw anything hold up and last so well. Not only that, but wow they are all amazing for what they are meant to do. This face brush is the perfect finishing brush for your skin. In combination with good makeup, it honestly somehow does help give you an airbrushed look. If you're looking to invest in quality brushes, this is the #1 that I recommend; they deliver better than any I've ever used, will last forever, and you're paying for the quality not a brand name!
Janelle B.
Good brush. Sheds a little and can hold foundation in the bristles so it needs to be cleaned every other week or so. Blends well and distributes powder foundation evenly.
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
This brush is really good for travel and I used it for contouring my face with powder. It is the perfect size to fit into the hollows of the cheeks and applies the powder seamlessly.
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
This brush is wonderful for applications of foundation powder. The only problem that I have had with it is sometimes the hairs fall out but my brush is pretty old too.
This is definitely a good brush, but I do find that it sheds a lot. Sometimes I wonder how it still has any bristles left! I really like that the brush is fluffy and not too soft, which I find to be a problem with a lot of other brushes from brands, these days.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?