BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Ellie T.
Catterick Garrison , North Yorkshire
I wish I could say I like this brush but I find that the bristles are quite rough and don’t feel great on my skin and found that it applied the product unevenly. I was bought this brush as part of a gift but I personally wouldn’t buy it myself.
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Scotland UK
This brush is great for full face coverage however the bristles are not as soft as other bare mineral brushes. It needs washes more than regular brushes as the make up builds up the the bristles quickly.
Rohini S.
A very soft natural bristled brush that is great for blending and applying blush, bronzer and general face powders both from bare minerals and other brands. Only problem I have with the brush, for its price it sheds which gets annoying at times but other than that gets the job done
Keila R.
Ashford, Kent
This brush is amazing! The bristles are so soft and applies make up flawlessly, great price for the quality of the brush. I purchased online a while ago, I’d definitely recommend this to anyone, it’s great for applying powders
Asma K.
Love all bare minerals products! It feels natural and right, it’s light to the skin, I have very sensitive skin so I bruise easily but this makes it easy to apple without the bruising, I’m very satisfied with this product!
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Awesome tool. Very soft and durable. It's lasted me quite a while through many washes me uses. It's a great tool to have and very versatile. Not super expensive and a great investment. Quality makeup tools are a must for me.
Anna H.
This brush lost hairs after just a few uses. It's still ok to use but that's very disappointing and I wouldn't buy it again (mine was included in a get started kit). It's not cheap either for such bad quality.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I have this brush for about 7 years or more. I do take very good care of my brushes but the quality of the bristles in the brush is really going. It helps melt the product in your skin. I am satisfied with product.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm in love with bare minerals products but not happy with their brushes :(Whenever I wash it, a lots of fall out, and hairs on my face ( used 3 times and gave it away)...don't recommend this brush at all
Kiera E.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I have this one and the smaller one and they work wonders! I feel like you can use these for any face products and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for new face brushes.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?