BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Allison  U.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
Apples the make up nicely but little pieces of hair break off onto my shirt
Kat I.
Darguina
Overall, the quality of these brushes is quite excellent. The
bristles are soft, the design is nice. Beside that, I have some
complaints about these brushes as well. When I first cleanse it, a lot
of bristles from the duo fibre, larger shader, and the powder brush fell
out. According to the brush guide, it suggests me to spot cleanse it
before the first use, but I deep cleansed it instead just because I
prefer deep clean rather than spot clean. I'm pretty sure I did
everything correctly. I have read the brush guide, and watched several
videos on how to wash your makeup brushes from Michelle Phan, Blair
Fowler, Kandee Johnson, etc. I even bought the brush guards to properly
protect and store these brushes. However, the duo fibre, larger shader,
and the powder brush keep shedding bristles crazily. Also, after the
first clean, the foundation brush seems to loss its softness. The
bristles feel completely different than the first time I feel it when I
first got the kit. Whenever I use it to apply my foundation, it tends to
poke my skin, and my skin gets a little bit irritated from that. Also
after the first clean, the tapered blending brush kinda lost its
original shape/form. The tip of the bristles used to be fluffy and
spread out at the end, but now the bristles are kinda closed inward,
which makes the brush lost its original shape/form. Despite those three
problems above, I'm absolutely in love with the rest.
Jordan B.
Wolstanton, Staffordshire
This is my go to powder brush! For building up coverage with a bareminerals powder foundation to adding mineral veil over liquid foundation! It’s simple, circular motions are the way forward and it’s gives fabulous coverage and a great finish! I’ve replaced them for several years now and even have a travel version in my handbag always!
Mersiha R.
Zivinice , Bosnian
I tried bareMinerals brushes years ago, back when it came in the original foundation kit. I thought the brush was okay but after years of wear, I eventually threw it out. In come these new bareMinerals brushes and they feel/look so luxe! All these brushes are made up of synthetic fibers, which can be used on powders and creams.
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
I adore the brushes from Bare Minerals because they are so soft and don’t shed onto my foundation at all. They apply my foundation perfectly with no patchy areas. I’m looking to buy the Bare Minerals foundation to then use this brush with it but am not sure of pricing and quality. If anyone can tell me their thoughts on the foundation I would be grateful x
Grace H.
Kingsbridge
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
It’s very good at blending my face powder, it doesn’t deposit patches of product and it creates a seamless finish on top of my liquid products. The only downside is that it’s a little scratchy after cleaning it but as you use it, it gets softer.
Grace F.
Nursery close, Stockport
Wouldn’t buy this product, only use it as it came free with the foundation! It MALTS like crazy, I’m talking brush bristles all over your face, even when used lightly. Wouldn’t recommend but does the job whilst I find an alternative
Amber C.
bury , UK
This brush is great when using setting powder, however compared to other brands the bristles are not as soft after being cleaned and now I no longer use this brush with it being too hard on my face
Anthonella G.
Miami
tiene forma de cúpula o domo, y sirve principalmente para difuminar la sombra en el pliegue y esquina del ojo. También sirve para difuminar la sombra aplicada en la línea inferior de las pestañas, para un efecto ahumado. Funciona bien para el día a día, inclusive para llevarla en el cosmetiquero; lo que sí, fue increíble la cantidad de pelos que botó con el primer lavado.
Ashley S.
London
Worst high end makeup brush I’ve tried. The bristles feel cheap and rough and you can feel this when applying the makeup to your face. Looks very cheap for the price. I would not recommend buying as there is better alternatives.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?