BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Dianne E.
Ford City
I love this brush! I ordered a set from qvc many years ago and I still use it everyday!
Mackenzie P.
Great for applying powder if you're going for a more full-coverage look! Amazing brush!
Kameryn B.
Siloam Springs, AR
I did not like it I was sort at the beginning but got old fast I would not buy it again
Caroline G.
This is by far one of my favorite brushes in my collection! It's very soft and durable.
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Pen Argyl , PA
Very soft brush and great price decent price and works great spreads foundation evenly
Savannah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Excellent brush but it lost a few hairs here and there. Provided great even coverage!
Rhoslyn G.
I did like it but it was not really my type either I didn’t really like that much tbh
Aspen C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this brush. It is so soft to the touch. It also puts the make up on fantastic
Morgan A.
I love this brush I use it every time I put on makeup. This is the best brush I have.
Miranda D.
Muncie, IN
This brush is so soft and perfect for the mineral veil. I use it everyday and love it
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?