BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Lindsay J.
Stony Point, NY
This brush is perfect for the bear minerals product I bought it at Sephora however the brush is not soft and can hurt if your not gentle with it. It is kinda pricey for a brush that is not comfortable to use.
Kassie P.
i absolutely love their brushes...all of them! I've never had a problem with the bristols breaking and I feel like I get great coverage or the brush picks up the pigment very well. the brushes are really soft and i just love them
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
This is a great brush. It’s soft and applies my makeup evenly. My only complaint is that after some use the bristles start to fall out and the brush gets flat. This happens even with washing it and caring for it appropriately.
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
This is a good quality brush and the bristle quality is great. I personally don’t like how stiff it is for how I use it. I prefer the one that matches it that Sephora makes and those bristles are even softer and it’s cheaper.
samantha c.
Dallas, GA
This is the only brush that’s not my absolute favorite from this brand. I️t does apply to the face very well and leaves a beautiful look but the bristles fall out really bad! But other than that I do think it’s an okay brush!
Anita M.
Chaparral, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare, Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
Usually products I buy are good but not with this brush. I found this brush to be itchy and not as soft as other brushes I’ve used. I’ve attempted to wash this brush and it was horrible the little hairs were falling out and it was just a mess. Wouldn’t recommend.
Angel H.
This brush is great for finishing powder or setting powder or even a bronzer. I love the brushes from bare minerals. They are pricey but worth it. I clean them with shampoo and a little conditioner and lay them flat to dry.
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Love this brush so much. The brush is perfect for powder foundation or bare minerals translucent powder. Gives you a perfect looking finish. It’s hard to come by good quality brushes and this one is one of the best I’ve come by!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
Bristles fall off which is a drag, but it's still a great brush. I wouldn't waste my money on another one when there are so many brushes out there that apply just as well without falling apart. No I don't really recommend.
Lacey P.
Orem
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This brush works better for setting powder in my opinion. For full face a prefer a larger brush. I use it everyday for setting and it’s hairs hold the power fee well but it doesn’t feel as soft as some of my other brushes.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?