BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Ashlee G.
Ballston Spa
I loved this brush and It worked really well for blending my bronzer ... feels so soft on my skin and easy to clean
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Great brush to apply loose powder all over the face , I love to use it to set my foundation with my setting powder
Siobhan S.
Love this brush. Used it forever til I broke down and finally made myself buy a new one. Best brushes I have found
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I love using this brush for my loose powders and bronze. It puts everything on lightly but covers where I need it
Sarah F.
Arizona
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nice brush that is super easy to clean and holds up well. Does well blending my face powder. Would buy again.
Katelyn L.
I love bare minerals. And they're brushes are so soft. I use this brush for my powder and I will never use another
Daisy M.
Las Vegas
I have this brush I got as a sample and it's the best little brush I use all the time for setting powder. I love it
Vanessa A.
Rated this half way because it works best with Bare minerals products but does not hold up well with other products
Preeti P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I use this brush for my foundation and it blends perfectly. I am very simple with my coverup and it does the trick
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
This is the best brush ever it is easy to clean and is very affordable I would definitely recommend this to others.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?