BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love this brush for my powder concealer. The light texture of the bristles just glide over me face for even coverage
Chelsie P.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush more...
I love this brush it works so great and it's so soft on my skin and helps with the coverage I need I love it so much :)
Taylor D.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
Perfect brush when it is brand new. Soft, applies easily, doesn’t hold onto too much product. Can get rough with time.
Kirstin F.
Muskegon, MI
Great brushes! However for me, too pricey. If I could find them on sale for a great deal, I would definitely buy more.
Laurie F.
All baremineral brushes are fantastic. I really only use one or two for all my needs because I find them so versatile.
roxana l.
Sutherlin, OR
I have two of this brushes dishing I would like it but I don't. It feels though on my skin and I just don't like it. I
member-fc43a
The brush is so soft and great for blending. I purchased a few and they bristles still look new even after a few months
Victoria R.
Very soft but pretty expensive probably because it's named brand but it also is built to last so I guess it's worth it
A.M. H.
This is a good brush but I don't use it for foundation. I use this shape of brush for highlighter across my cheekbones.
Emily A.
This is a decent brush for bronzer and blush. However, it is made of animal hair (as far as I know) so it sheds a bit.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?