BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Sarah G.
Milford, OH
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
Brush is good except I typically have hairs fall out when I use it sometimes. It’s a decent brush that just kinda sucks about it
Jessica G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Bare minerals had great brushes! I love them! They are a little more expensive but worth the price tag! I recommend them all day!
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I've used these brushes with their powder and sheer finishing powder. I really like them, and they apply the makeup very evenly!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
I only use bare minerals brushes. It’s hard to find brushes with this high of quality. They are a bit pricey but worth the money
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love love love this brush! It gives a flawless application every time. The brush hairs are soft and don't irritate your face
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
O got this brush on a Christmas kit they did! I loved it to put powder foundation! It really worked well on my combination skin!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I've always thoroughly enjoyed bare minerals brushes. This one especially has been my favorite. It's so soft and applies so well!
Izabella R.
Sugar land texas
I like the brush but the Brissles feel course and rough. Mine was given to me as a gift because your girl doesn't have the money
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Very soft brush. It blends my eyeshadows nicely. I love using this for dramatic looks and every day looks. Definitely worth it.
Dezera B.
Charleston
I really liked this brush when I first got it but the longer I had it the hair started to fall out and get stuck in my make up.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?