BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Tiki O.
Oak Park Heights, MN
The classic brush allows you to swirl and buff the patented bare minerals way! My only problem is that the hairs shed out onto my face
Brittany S.
Bristow
It’s ok I just wish I had a better brush than this.. I use it every time I use my powered but I feel like it doesn’t always do the job.
Thessa C.
Denver , CO
Sandy, I really don’t like this brush. It applies power ok, but other brushes work much better and this one feels scratchy on the skin
Jennifer T.
This is the ONLY brush I use to apply Bare Minerals Original foundation. It came with the get started kit and it's all I've used since.
Dalis P.
Chattanooga, TN
Will never use another face brush! I have been using this brush for over 5 years now. Have only purchased 2 in those 5 years. It lasts!
Rachel L.
Great soft brush but too big to use for anything other than overall face coverage. Brussels tend to fall out easily during application
Katie L.
Durham, NC
This brush is ok. The bristles are stiff so I like it better for removing excess translucent powder after setting my liquid foundation
Aurora J.
I love this brush. It’s a nice size and is really soft. I use it every day. I have washed it many times and it has held up really well!
Austin W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
One of my favorite brush! I use it for everything!! I have almost all the bare minerals brushes!! I wish it was just a tad bit cheaper!
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This brush is soo amazing. It isn't too big and it isn't too small. The brissels are so soft and I can apply my makeup so well and even
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?