BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I have never used a brush I like more! This brush has lasted me years and I still love it, and plan to buy anothrr another very soon. It came in my kit but is more than worth buying alone. It's not cheapily made like most I've tried and this is the only brush I would recommend.
Ariana O.
Butler
I've been a long time customer of Bare Escentuals, and their brushes are just as wonderful as their products. The thickness of the bristles leads to a full on coverage of the product, and the applications is quick as well as thorough. I would recommend this brand to many people.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
The brush is good for blush. Not enough coverage for my taste to use for foundation. I’ve had it for several years and it washes up pretty well. I️ use it almost every day, so it could now probably stand to be replaced. Can’t say it’s got any benefits over any other real hair brush.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I wouldn’t say this is the very best brush in the whole wide world - but I will say this is a pretty great brush that has lasted me FOREVER (10 years). I’ve lost a few brisles and am long overdue to replace, but this brush has been in my collection since the beginning! Great blush brush.
Karina P.
Katy , TX
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I have a handful of bare-mineral brushes I got from Sephora. They are a decent price in between low and high price range. The hair from the face brushes do get on my face and I've gone to the office and people let me know or I find them on my clothing. They're also not the softest.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I find this brush to go well and ONLY this brush for my bare minerals foundation. When I use something else it doesn't look as flawless. It does shed but not too much and is small enough to take everywhere. I like this and the kabuki when using bare minerals foundation and veil.
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
Love this brush! I use it every time I apply a powder foundation and it provides seamless coverage without any harshness. It's easy to clean and dries relatively quickly. I have had it for about a year now and it is still in excellent condition and doesn't need to be replaced.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
This is my go to brush. It does not make your make up look heavy but helps to evenly apply the make up evenly across your face. I wash it and the brushes recover very nicely. I have bought two but they last for a very long time and a must have when applying a powder.
Cayce R.
Hilton, NY
This brush works well with the bareMinerals powder foundations and mineral veil as it was designed to do. I don’t recommend using it for the blush because it isn’t as precise. The synthetic bristles aren’t as soft as I prefer and it is quite expensive for just one brush.
Jennifer J.
Versailles
I love the way this brush feels plus the all over coverage. This by far is my favorite brush. It takes just a little bit of my powder foundation with this brush to get a smooth finish. I only wear make-up for special occasions so this brush will last me forever.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?