BY BAREMINERALS #70 in Facial Makeup Brushes

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?3 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Brianna O.
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare, Other more...
I've had the Bare minerals full flawless face brush for a very long time. For a while I didn't use it after running out of the bare minerals foundation. I got back into makeup years later, cleaned the brush and now use it to kick off bake. It still works well after years of not using it, and it was easy to clean. I don't use it the way they intended it, but I like it for my own purposes. Its $25-30, so I'd honestly say you could save some coin and get a Morphe brush, or even wet n wild and E.L.F have nice brushes for way less.
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
The thing about this brush, is it does leave you with an overall good flawless finish, but I’ve had better with cheaper products. These brushes are very overpriced for their quality, in my opinion. I don’t think they’d be as bad if they didn’t leave hair on your face from the brush, and it wasn’t so itchy!!! These things irritate the crap out of my face, and the brushes themselves are not nearly as soft as what I’ve used (and loved) in the past. My opinion, save your money and go buy Ecotools!!!
Chantelle S.
I purchased the bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush as part of a BareMinerals set. The bristles are soft, but not ultra soft. They get the job done for powders but I would not recommend this brush for liquid or creamy applications. This brush is not super fluffy so I would not recommend it for a finishing powder. However, it works well for blush or adding BareMineral “warmth” powder because it is made for more of a concentrated application. I have had this brush for over a year now and it has held up well. It works really well for applying powders when you need to be close to the mirror because the handle is on the shorter end, very handy for people who need to get closer because of sight issues!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the flawless application face Brush by bare minerals at Sephora.
I got it for my traveling bag. I love this brush!!! I have it for A few years now and it's still like new.
The bristles are very soft and comfy on my sensitive skin.
I like the fact that it's compact but works very well.
I do recommend it to everyone.
Catherine R.
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I have had this brush for what feels like forever.  I have retired it twice at this point because a brush can only last so long.  I got my first one with the starter kit I bought my freshman year of college (almost 15 years ago) and used it every day.  While I stopped using Bare Minerals over the years I have continued to use the brush.  As I said, I have purchased it two more times.  It is just a really high quality powder brush.  It is my go to for dusting on some setting powder in to get rid of shine.  It's also a good blush brush since the bristles aren't pack too loose.  It does have a little shedding but it isn't bad as long as you keep it clean.  I wish the handle was a touch longer but that is personal preference.  Over all this is a really good brush.
Aubrey S.
Syracuse
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
This brush is one of the first brushes I ever owned; I had a few of them back in high school and I still use them to this day because they’ve lasted for so long. This is the perfect brush for any powder, whether it’s face powder or blush or bronzer. Mine does shed hairs a little bit when I’m blending powder on top of liquid but that could be because mine is so old so I still give it five stars.
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
I use this brush to apply face powder and brush. I received it in a full face kit I purchased. This brush works well for applying product, but I have noticed that some of the bristles fall out. If it hadn’t come in the face kit, I probably would purchase this on its own.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
This brush was great when I first got it, but over time the bristles have gotten extremely coarse and scratchy, so it's kinda uncomfortable to use on the face now. It does hold onto product well, and I like the size of the handle since it's shorter than most brushes, which makes it easier to hold on to. I just wish the bristles were still as soft as they were when I purchased it.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
I’ve been using bare minerals and their face brushes since I was a teen!! This brush is great! I’ve had it over a year and the one before that I had for a few years as well! I don’t wear heavy makeup but for my everyday, simple bare minerals powder foundation it works great! I also use it for the bare minerals all over face color and I have no complaints!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
These brushes are so nice! I would have to say my collection of Bare Mineral makeup brushes is pretty good sized because I love these products!! In fact, I’ve recently on my hunt for the perfect foundation spent well over $100- on they’re brushes and have gotten some really good stuff!!!! I would NOT TRADE MY BARE MINERALS BRUSHES! I also just would like to say that I do wish that the price point was a little less than it is, who doesn’t right?? But I can say that the quality of the brushes is Top Notch and they are so very comfortable to hold in your hands! Love this, if you haven’t noticed already! Lol.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?