BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Hollie E.
Riverside, CA
This brush works really well with the Bare Minerals product, as it was intended for. However, when I used it with other products that were thicker in content, (not super light like Bare Minerals), it distributed too much product. However, when using with the Bare Minerals foundation, finishing powder, bronzer etc. It worked great. Held onto the product without dropping much, and distributed it onto my face evenly and nice. I love the Bare Minerals products for the nice airbrushed look
Angela F.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
I have a love and hate relationship with this brush. When it is brand new it gives you great coverage and an airbrushed effect to the skin when using Bareminerals. But after washing it with the Bareminerals brush cleaner it loses its softness. It feels very scratchy on the skin. It is not only this brush that this happens with, it’s all their brushes. I usually end up throwing them away and buying new ones, but that was getting to be expensive so I stopped buying any brush from Bareminerals.
Tegan D.
Boulder
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush more...
This was one of the very first makeup brushes I ever bought, back in college when I discovered Bare Minerals this was the recommended brush for applying the foundation. I've since switched to the kabuki, but this is a great multi-tasking brush that works to apply face powder, blush, bronzer and even mineral foundation when I'm looking for a less heavy application. Having tried all sorts of different brush brands, the ones from bareMinerals always feel higher quality / more durable. They wash up nicely and last a long time as long as you take care of them!
Stephanie C.
New York
This brush is also okay. I don't really use it for anything because I have other brushes I like better and I guess I never really knew what this brush was supposed to be used for. I have softer synthetic brushes so this is just meh. Now that I think about it, the shape of this might be good for contouring....but I don't really contour so this will probably continue to sit on my vanity.
Christina B.
Saint Augustine
this came in a brush bundle I purchased off an app I looked up reviews on here before purchasing and a girl was saying how many compliments she got only when she had used this brush. shedding does happen but it's not horrible but this does feel like a soft hay bale I don't see a difference in my makeup between this and other brushes. would not repurchase
Danielle R.
Owings Mills, MD
This was given to me as a gift when I first decided that I want to start wearing makeup to me it gets the job done it gives me the smooth finish that I want when I'm applying my Foundation or concealer I really like the fact that it's sturdy it has a long life span to it and it's in the medium range when it comes to price
Caitlyn S.
Waterford, MI
I love the feel of this brush. The handle is an appropriate size, and the bristles are perfectly designed for the bare minerals foundation application. My only downtick is for shedding. I usually end up with a bristle or two that come out of the brush and are on my face or shirt by the end of applying.
L V.
This makeup brush by Bareminerals is made of natural goat hairs as are all of their makeup brushes, as far as I am aware.  They are so soft and apply the mineral foundation really well.  These brushes can shed a little but it isn't a big deal since they are amazing and easy to clean.
Elizabeth G.
Ontario
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This was a pretty good brush that lasted me a while and I was using it for a good while. It is really soft but it could be more denser. It is more for a softer finish and a softer blending, not so dense like I said. I am currently using Real Techniques face brush and like it better
Emmy A.
Oswego
I really like this brush, but I don’t have much brush experience! I’m looking to get new brushes really bad but highly recommend this one for just like a natural powder or something. I’m not too sure how it does with blending or anything like that!
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?