BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Chantelle S.
I purchased the Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush as part of a BareMinerals set. The bristles are soft, but not ultra soft. They get the job done for powders but I would not recommend this brush for liquid or creamy applications. This brush is not super fluffy so I would not recommend it for a finishing powder. However, it works well for blush or adding BareMineral “warmth” powder because it is made for more of a concentrated application. I have had this brush for over a year now and it has held up well. It works really well for applying powders when you need to be close to the mirror because the handle is on the shorter end, very handy for people who need to get closer because of sight issues!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the flawless application face Brush by bare minerals at Sephora.
I got it for my traveling bag. I love this brush!!! I have it for A few years now and it's still like new.
The bristles are very soft and comfy on my sensitive skin.
I like the fact that it's compact but works very well.
I do recommend it to everyone.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
I’ve been using bare minerals and their face brushes since I was a teen!! This brush is great! I’ve had it over a year and the one before that I had for a few years as well! I don’t wear heavy makeup but for my everyday, simple bare minerals powder foundation it works great! I also use it for the bare minerals all over face color and I have no complaints!
AJ P.
Greenville
Review for: Body Care / Beauty Care bareMinerals bareMinerals bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush 1 1 Bodycare / BeautyCare more...
This is overall a good product. It does the job it’s supposed to do. I use this product mostly when i want to add a sheer amount of blush. I was given this brush because my sister had two of them. I would recommend this brush if you have some money to spend but if you’re on a budget i would suggest finding a cheaper one.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This brush came with a set that I bought. The brush seemed to work pretty well although at the time I did not have much experience with other brush brands. It did not hold up to frequent washes and the bristles became quite rough and uncomfortable to use over time. I think there are brushes of better value out there.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is a great powder brush! The bristles aren’t too loose but aren’t too dense either so it’s perfect for lightly applying a setting powder or going in with a powder foundation. My only complaint is I feel like the bristles could be a little softer but otherwise, I would highly recommend!
Natalie T.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
This is awful, the bristles are extremely rough on my face and the shed!!! It came with my starter kit and I am so disappointed because I LOOOOVE bare minerals. I use my real techniques brushes to apply their foundation for much better effects. Don’t waste your money on this brush.
Debbi B.
Richland, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
I did not like this brush at all. It was scratchy on my face and too dense to lightly apply powder. I've used wet n wild ones better than this. It would heavily apply powder where I needed a minimal amount and cause my foundation to look cakey. I would not recommend this to anyone.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
I use this brush for many things , including applying mineral veil powder or blush , the brissles are very soft. It works best in a sweeping motion. The only thing is that it does shed some but other than that it works well. It is on the pricier side but the way it applies powders its worth it.
Ann R.
Bronx
Review for: Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush with Black Handle more...
I’m love bareMinerals brushes I have a least 10 or more brushes all of them are perfect the brushes are very easy to clean they work wonderful on my face very soft to the touch I find that make up blinds very easy with them I’m just in love with being mineral brushes I’ve yet to try any others
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?