BY BAREMINERALS

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

VERSITILE KABUKI MAKEUP BRUSH

Whether you are applying foundation, blush, bronzer, All-Over Face Color or finishing powder, the Kabuki Brush provides controlled medium-to-full coverage with ease and efficiency. Featuring a full head of super soft natural fibers, this makeup brush is also great for on-the-go touch ups.

Usage:

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.

2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.

• I want to try bareMinerals Full Coverage Kabuki Brush ba...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ? Looks hard to handle ???1 Answers
  • Is this cruelty free brush?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Great kabuki. A little hard to clean, but it applies and blends well. It's soft, but sometimes it's a little too dense depending on the foundation. " in 78 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect for applying powder foundation. I have combination skin and any time I use mineral foundation it's the perfect fit for me! This brush doesn't lose any of its hairs and is soft but still firm enough to get you great coverage!" in 25 reviews
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I love bare minerals brushes. They have never let me down. I’ve been using them for 15 years. The only thing I dislike about them is that I have to replace them every so often. Like maybe every 5 years. But that’s the problem with almost every natural hair brush. These brushes are perfect for their mineral make up, and other powder products. Highly recommend!!!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I’ve gone through like 3 of these over the past decade. Not because they get destroyed or ruined but because everyone steals them! I use this with bare minerals original powder and it’s always flawless. Even coverage, easy to blend with, compact... you will always find this brush in my bag.
Leah L.
Rome, GA
My favorite brush for foundation - hands down. My first lasted (with regular cleansing) more than 5 years! The size makes it great for travel and the design is perfect for a full-coverage look!
Kiiyah S.
Okay so I used to use my hands to apply foundation because I didn’t like using any other brushes. After getting the Kabuki brush I use this almost all the time. It applies my makeup evenly and it also saves me the time from making a mess with my hands.
Lynn B.
I love this brush. It does a wonderful job applying powder foundation. You buff it on your skin in circular motions. This is my favorite brush. I’ve had it for years and it still looks and feels great. I’d buy it again and recommend it.
Piya T.
It was soft & fluffy at first but turned scratchy after a couple of washes. I ordered mine from the company directly. With combination sensitive skin, things that touch my face need to sustain its quality. I was very disappointed.
Shayna B.
Bozeman, MT
I love my bare minerals brush! It gives me full coverage and evenly applies my powder. I have normal-dry skin with no real skin issues. I have had it for almost a decade and I am happy to have found a brush that works so well.
Laura S.
Beaumont, TX
I had a kabuki brush in the past that I misplaced so I purchased this one as a replacement and although it was good, it didn’t really compare. I feel like i didn’t get is much coverage as I did with the other brush
jessica P.
Burlington, CT
I use this brush everyday to apply a mineral veil. It is easy to hold and use. This brush takes me longer to clean than my other brushes which is the only reason for four stars! Otherwise I’m very happy with it!
Christina L.
Believe it or not, I actually use this for my less pigmented blushes. Love the size of this for traveling too. My only complaint is that even after a few months of usage, the hairs still fall out on my face.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Tinatin B.
Tbilisi
Is this cruelty free brush?

back