BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

VERSITILE KABUKI MAKEUP BRUSH

Whether you are applying foundation, blush, bronzer, All-Over Face Color or finishing powder, the Kabuki Brush provides controlled medium-to-full coverage with ease and efficiency. Featuring a full head of super soft natural fibers, this makeup brush is also great for on-the-go touch ups.

Usage:

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.

2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great kabuki. A little hard to clean, but it applies and blends well. It's soft, but sometimes it's a little too dense depending on the foundation. " in 78 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect for applying powder foundation. I have combination skin and any time I use mineral foundation it's the perfect fit for me! This brush doesn't lose any of its hairs and is soft but still firm enough to get you great coverage!" in 25 reviews
Amy S.
I used to think this was the best kabuki brush, but there are honestly so many better out there. This brush does blend mineral foundation nicely but it’s scratchy and when you wash it the bristles sometimes fall out. It started off very soft but with daily use and numerous washings it just didn’t hold up. If you got it in a package deal it’s an ok brush to use but I wouldn’t run out to purchase.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I love bare minerals brushes. They have never let me down. I’ve been using them for 15 years. The only thing I dislike about them is that I have to replace them every so often. Like maybe every 5 years. But that’s the problem with almost every natural hair brush. These brushes are perfect for their mineral make up, and other powder products. Highly recommend!!!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I’ve gone through like 3 of these over the past decade. Not because they get destroyed or ruined but because everyone steals them! I use this with bare minerals original powder and it’s always flawless. Even coverage, easy to blend with, compact... you will always find this brush in my bag.
Katie P.
Ark
I have this brush in a mini and love it it's perfect for applying powder and blending facial powders. It's also really compact and perfect for saving space in my brush holder. I am never disappointed by the bare minerals products especially the brushes.
Elena F.
This is the only bare minerals brush I own and I got it because it came in a set. The quality is great because of the real kabuki bristles. I love this brand a lot! I think they have quality makeup and the price is on par with other prestige brands
Lynn B.
I love this brush. It does a wonderful job applying powder foundation. You buff it on your skin in circular motions. This is my favorite brush. I’ve had it for years and it still looks and feels great. I’d buy it again and recommend it.
Piya T.
It was soft & fluffy at first but turned scratchy after a couple of washes. I ordered mine from the company directly. With combination sensitive skin, things that touch my face need to sustain its quality. I was very disappointed.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Thick and dense with just enough fluff to dust the ultra fine powder on your face. Feels soft and you can tell from the start that it is a high quality brush. I got it at Sephora and I would repurchase again in the future.
Katherine K.
Westerville, OH
Applies powder makeup so smoothly and feels great in your face. It’s easy to clean. Like most of their products, it’s a little pricey but it’s a great value and mostly worth the price. Overall I’m very satisfied with it.
jessica P.
Burlington, CT
I use this brush everyday to apply a mineral veil. It is easy to hold and use. This brush takes me longer to clean than my other brushes which is the only reason for four stars! Otherwise I’m very happy with it!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love kabuki brushes. How soft is this one?
Ariana K.
Gurnee, IL
Is the brush rough in your skin or is it w doft brush that wont irritate your skin
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this brush good?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
This is a great brush. It's super soft and of high quality. I use it every day.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I want to try bareMinerals Full Coverage Kabuki BrushbareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss...what do you think? 🤔 Are they will be great on me? Help me!!!!