BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Designed to ensure perfect application of bareMinerals All-Over Face Colors (All-Over Color, Mineral Veil, powder or bronzer). Gives a hint of color and a perfectly natural glow to complexion. Great for when just a light touch is needed. The velvety flat bristles give a sheer application while the dome shape glides over the contours of your face.

JeNai R.
Dallas, TX
My favorite brush for highlighter. It always puts just the right amount on, not too heavy or too light.
Easy to clean and very durable, had mine for serval years and still preforms like new.
Stephanie S.
louisville
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this brush to contour my cheek bones and feather highlight on my face. It creates a more subtle look instead of a more harsher contour. I don’t know what it’s actual purpose is but it works great for me. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who uses bare minerals.
Amber H.
I’ve had this brush for years. I still use it every day. The quality is wonderful. I’ve washed it many times and it still keeps It’s shape. I will definitely be re-purchasing a new one.
Abigail O.
Newington, CT
I use this brush to highlight and it work so good. I purchased brush at Sephora. It is super easy and simple to use and apply. I’ve tried other fab brushed for my highlight but it doesn’t work as good. I definitely recommend.
Dylana J.
San Diego
Great for many things! Nice to use if you want a light finishing veil of powder but nothing too heavy. I also love to use it to apply highlighters as well as bright blush colors because it makes it look like a natural rosey flush, keeping it all looking very light weight. Perfect for everyday makeup applications.
Amanda M.
Boston
Love to use this product for highlighting and it really evens it all out and looks perfect. Best brush around