bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Waterproof Mascara
4.44 / 5 based on 170 Reviews
What it is:
Allure Readers' Choice Best Natural Beauty Products Award Winner for Mascara in 2017.
This waterproof mascara contains a sleek wand that defines, separates, darkens, lifts and strengthens without clumps or smudges for an enviable look you'll love. Plus, its formula is infused with nourishing antioxidants and natural extracts that fortify and protect so your lashes have a lush, healthy look with makeup or without.
Ingredients: Isododecane, Water (Aqua/Eau), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla), Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Sorbitan Stearate, Behenic Acid, Ozokerite, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
1. position wand horizontally and coat lashes, wiggling from side to side and from base to tip to achieve maximum coverage
2. Layer generously until your desired look is achieved.see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Waterproof Mascara
- "I have such oily skin and I have been in the rain with this product... No smudges! I must say that it does exactly what is written: DEFINES. It doesn't create voluminous lashes, but makes every individual lash count. Great if you're looking for something really waterproof for outdoor events!" in 23 reviews
- "This is one of my most favorite mascaras ever. The brush does an amazing job separating each individual lash. It also can be worn all day without the worry on coming off on your foundation." in 12 reviews
- "This mascara is the only mascara that doesn't leave your lashes full of clumps!! It literally seperates every single lash & puts a nice, even, black coat around every lash! I love it for defining & lengthening but it doesn't give much volume but I still love this mascara!" in 11 reviews
- "I usually am pretty cheap about my makeup and stick to the drugstore, but I saw that Ulta had a little Bare Minerals set that included this mascara and two eyeshadows for only $10 on black Friday, so I thought I'd give it a try. I LOVE it! Definitely better than any of the drugstore brands I've tried. Goes on so nicely, no clumps or anything. Definitely recommend!" in 7 reviews
- "I love this product! It makes my eyelashes so long and vibrant! My eye color is m&m brown colored. It is very long lasting. I've had it since Christmas and it's almost gone. I don't have any improvements that I think of. I would defiantly buy it again." in 7 reviews
I love this mascara so much I just got it a couple days ago and it does wonders for my eyelashes I have brown eyes it really makes my eyes pop really easy to use it’s really cheap to be such a good product I would recommend this
This is my favorite mascara, it’s a bit expensive. I like it mostly because of the brush. It’s spread on my lashes great. Gives them volume and length. Everyone always ask if I have eyelash extensions and I don’t. It’s all credit to my mascara!
I was looking for something that was a little more ecofriendly and better for my health and stumbled across this great product! I don't wear makeup frequently but when I do, I want it to be a good product that lasts on my face and on my shelf. I loved that I was not picking chunks of the mascara off the edge of the bottle in addition to the wand. Product goes on smooth and also doesnt' clump on my lashes like some other products do. Overall, this is my go to for days I do wear make up!
I don’t use any other mascara besides this one and Lash Domination. I use these two mascaras every single time and no other mascara compares. If you want to purchase a mascara, please purchase this one!
I really, really wanted to like this mascara more, because I'm a huge fan of BareMinerals makeup in general, buuuuuttt... it's not my favorite. It clumps a lot, for starters. It also starts to flake about halfway through the day, which wasn't a good mixture with my sensitive eyes. By the end of the workday, my eyes looked like I was stoned because of the irritation from the flakes.
I’ve been using this mascara for years and I don’t understand why people don’t ever talk about it. The brush is definitely different but it really lets you get to the root of your lashes. It lifts, separates and lengthens. It’s really an all in one. I love this mascara and always have backups for the just in case moments
This is my go to mascara! I've been buying it for at least 4 years. When it goes on sale at Ulta I always stock pile it. Costs around 20 dollars not on sale. Makes your eyelashes super defined and not can't looking. Also gives good length. Wand is small enough to use on bottom lashes too.
this was my first mascara ever and it holds a very special place in my heart if i remember correctly this was a very good mascara and it was very easy to apply and it wasn’t heavy on the eyes and it was lifting
I'm not thattt picky about mascara I do tend to want both volumizing and elongating mascara effects as I have short and thin eyelashes. This mascara works super well and lasts a long time! It has a bit too clumpy look and for me did make my eyelashes appear longer so I enjoy this a lot.
This waterproof mascara is awesome. It is so lightweight and easy to apply. I buy this this product all the time. I order mine online and have it shipped to my house. My eye color is hazel so it is very nice shade for my eyes. I bought this for my sister for Christmas and she loved it.
Q & A
Does this mascara have any clumping issues when you apply it ?
When it comes to waterproof mascara, I need something that will not fall off and will give me the same long lashes as the non-waterproof. Does this stay on? Does it give you long, full lashes?
Did this mascara provide length? (The illusion of length, that is)
Does this mascara also create fuller lashes? I have very few lashes and not only do I want definition, but also volume.
I heard some good reviews of this product but some people said there was flaking and I wanted to know if this happened?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos