BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

If you aren't known for your lashes, you will be now. Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara gives lashes the ultimate volume, perfect definition and mineral care they've been craving. Our Exclusive NutriPlumpTM formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600%* for unheard-of thickness, fullness and flutter.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille), Stearic Acid, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, (Canelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Malachite Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Does it clump or flake at all?3 Answers
  • How is this mascara? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is the mascara waterproof or not? How long does it make y...3 Answers
bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Volumizing Mascara
  • "It lives up to it's name; It's flawless, it defines the lashes, and it adds volume. It leaves your lashes looking beautiful and not clumpy at all. It stays on well in water and can easily be removed with an eye makeup remover. " in 8 reviews
  • "I only purchased this mascara because it came as part of a kit. I applied it one morning and fell instantly in love. It definitely ranks in my top 3. It's both volumizing and lengthening, which seems to be a little difficult to find in a mascara. " in 4 reviews
  • "Bare Escentuals flawless definition volumizing mascara makes my thin lashes full and long. It doesn't clump or flake off, which I love! I received it as a gift, but I will definitely buy more when this runs out. " in 4 reviews
Siobhan V.
Boca Raton
Amazing mascara and will purchase again. Pricey but worth it. Flawless definition, I don’t like thick clumpy lashes and this mascara makes them long and fine. Pricey so I do not buy often but would recommend and will purchase again.
Gabriella P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Black more...
The best volumizing mascara on the market. I’m obsessed the way my lashes looked after I applied it. I use this product daily. Got it as a sample with a purchase I made at bare minerals. I highly recommend this product to others.
Katelyne W.
Huntington, TX
Review for: Black more...
i got this mascara as a free gift from ulta and i fell in love instantly! it is now my go to mascara and there's not a day that goes by that i don't use it. it's extremely easy to apply and it doesn't get all crusty. i would definitely buy it again. i recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie B.
Review for: Black more...
This by far has been my favorite mascara! I love how my lashes look voluminous! I have small eyelashes but with this mascara.... they almost look fake. Can't go wrong with this mascara!
Talia L.
Review for: Black more...
I'm giving it four stars because although it was a nice mascara, it really didn't do anything too extraordinary. I find that this brand's mascara doesn't really make your eyelashes pop out that much. I would buy again, but I would first try other brands.
Sparkle A.
I believe my tube came in a kit I purchased. I decided to use it just to get rid of it and to my amazement, I ended up loving it. The color is a rich black and it actually volumes my fine lashes. The formula was not too wet and not too dry. The brush is nice and full and doesn't require a billion coats to get the look I desire. The tube did not start to dry up until the very end of three months which is when I would be discarding the mascara anyway.
Charlotte S.
Bailey, NC
I got this actually from a friend for a gift and honestly it was the best gift out there. I love using it everyday. I am almost out of it now and I am actually going to get some more so that I can continue to use it. I highly recommend this to everyone who has sensitivities to different makeup. I have severe allergies and this is a product that I can use all the time!
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I am conflicted with this mascara.... First off it is a nice thick mascara and it definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller, though in saying this there are quite a few cons: First off the mascara reeks of dead fish, like don't even attempt to smell it (its disgusting). Secondly when ever I try to curl my lashes and then apply this mascara, the weight of the mascara just weighs down my lashes, therefore defeating the purpose of curling lashes to start with. *sigh*. Lastly this mascara took FOREVER to dry (maybe I'm just impatient) but honestly i had to refrain from blinking because it would smudge...
Rileigh F.
Kind of disappointed with this mascara. To start, it smells TERRIBLE. I've never smelled something so bad. It smells like rotten milk. It's so gross. And it's not because it's old because it smelled like that the first time I opened it. Other than that, I really like it. It doesn't lengthen my eyelashes (which I don't mind) but it makes them really thick and plush. It also doesn't clump which is great. So if it weren't for the smell, then it would probably get a 5/5
Darshika P.
Sunnyvale, CA
My favorite mascara! It's easy to wear and my eye lashes are perfect! It's light weight but highlights my dark brown eyes. It also goes well with the different eye shadows bare minerals has, it really brings out your eyes and the eye shadow color! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
Does it clump or flake at all?
Hannah T.
Is the mascara waterproof or not? How long does it make your lashes?
Becky B.
How is this mascara? Is it worth the price?