3 varieties available
bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Mascara
4.32 / 5 based on 101 Reviews
What it is:
Wink, blink, and bat your eyes. With Flawless Definition Mascara, you'll enjoy every lash. The tapered wand lengthens, darkens and lifts, separating each individual lash for precision definition.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane Siloxy Silicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl
Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Mascara
- "The wand on this is great. It really grabs and separates your lashes. It's one of my everyday go to mascaras " in 10 reviews
- "Really does give flawless definition to all of my lashes. Also adds a good amount of volume to them, without clumping together! I've been asked several times if I'm wearing falsies while just using this mascara!" in 8 reviews
- "I LOVEEEE this mascara! It is honestly one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It's so long lasting and gives you a natural look. It doesn't clump your eyelashes together, and the mascara itself last a while. I recommend this to anyone who is considering buying it." in 5 reviews
- "This has quickly become one of my favorite mascaras! I have never used a brush like this one before, so I was not expecting much. However, this mascara lengthens & separates my lashes like nobody's business. If you want clump-free lashes, this is your best bet. Trust me, I've disliked plenty of high-end mascaras in my day, but this one is truly one to try." in 5 reviews
- "Love, love, love this mascara. I have sensitive eyes and will itch them like crazy 10 minutes after putting on mascara. It doesn't matter if its drugstore or highend.. i itch em! I switched to bareminerals flawless definition about a year ago, and to this day since switching I haven't had one itch after applying it! It coats the lashes beautifully. No clumping at all and separates your lashes perfectly. It does take a little longer than most others to dry so you do have to be patient for about a minute or two to reduce fallout/smudges on your under-eye and lid. " in 3 reviews
I absolutely hated this mascara when I first brought it. It was clumpy and just didn’t do anything for my lashes, so I put it in my draw and used another mascara. I finally ran out of all mascara so I had to use this one. It works so well at separating lashes and giving them the appearance of falses. I think it just needed to dry out and for me to get used to a different applicator wand. It’s one of my favorites now!
Defines the lashes and adds a decent amount of volume. Doesn’t dry out fast; last well past the expiration date. A good mascara for the price. Very easy to apply. Doesn’t smudge. I would repurchase this one or the buxom as they are very similar on the eye but have very different wands.
I was not happy at all with this mascara. I paid over $20 for this and was not pleased at all. It ran down my face like I had been crying for hours. I was not happy about that one bit. I only wore it once or twice and that was all I needed to figure out it was not a good one.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara more...
Favorite mascara! Rarely any clumps and I get a new one every year! Goes on super smooth and I've worn it pretty much everyday for the last 10 months with no complaints. I highly recommend this mascara as an every day mascara
I went in today for an event the store was having in which they did a makeup look for me. They used this mascara which I hadn't used in years. I kind of remember why now. It does flake on me. Had issues all day with the flakes getting into my eyes. Besides that, it did a good job separating my lashes and helped to make them look a little longer. I just couldn't get over the flaking.
This was okay. This is the only mascara I've tried that is absolutely terrible and catching those little lashes on the inner corner and putting the right amount of product on them. The rest of my lashes look great with this but the little lashes always look so funny! Ive never had that problem with other mascaras
This mascara is a favorite of mine because it gets every single lash! It never leaves clumpy residue on my lashes and it is very easy to apply. Bare Mineral also has really nice packaging and their mascaras come at a fair price for being a prestige brand. I have purchased this mascara over the past five years.
This is a very good mascara. I love it because the brush has small bristles and I can use it for my small lashes on the bottom. It is good for the small corners in my eye. I would totally buy this product again!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos