bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Curl & Lengthen Mascara uploaded by Sarah C.bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Curl & Lengthen Mascara uploaded by Anna R.bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Curl & Lengthen Mascara uploaded by Heather H.

BY BAREMINERALS

A mascara that lifts, curls and holds—like a curling iron for your lashes. Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara delivers maximum curl for dramatically long lashes with extra body and definition. Infused with an essential blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and natural extracts, its formula fortifies and conditions lashes without clumping, smudging, or flaking. The dual-length bristles of the full-curl wand lift lashes up and back, while the long-wearing formula holds the curl in place. Lashes get instant body-shaping results. Delivers maximum curl for dramatically long lashes with extra body and definition. It gives your lashes the boost you've been craving, like a curling iron for your lashes.

Features and benefits:

- The dual-length bristles of the full-curl wand lift lashes up and back, while the formula holds the curl in place.

- Long-wearing, smudge-proof, clump-proof and formulated without parabens.

- Infused with a sculpting botanical complex and curl-enhancing extracts for instant body-shaping results.

bareMinerals Flawless Definition™ Curl & Lengthen Mascara
  • "I am so picky when it comes to mascara. I have such long lashes and I hate looking like I have "spider" lashes. This has been by fat one of my most favorite mascara's. I would totally recommend it! However if you are used to spending $6 on your mascara be prepared, it's more than that." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! I definitely would repurchase. It's really pigmented and it adds volume and length. I love it. I didn't experience any clumps or transferring and no flaking throughout the day." in 3 reviews
  • "I have such long lashes and I hate looking like I have "spider" lashes." in 1 review
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
There are better mascaras out there but this one is pretty good. If your big into the Bare Minerals brand then I'm sure you will love this. The brush is great, and I found that it wasn't clumpy, and it did lengthen my lashes a bit. It's been a few years since I've used it but I remember that I did really love it.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This mascara is great! Lenghtens and volumizes without looking clumpy or fake. The only reason I rated it a 4 instead of 5 is the price. I have found much cheaper alternatives and while they may not work as well, the price balances it out. This mascara is great though!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is my favorite mascara! BareMinerals is my makeup company of choice and I love this product. I'm not into the plastic spiky like mascara brushes, I just can't make them look right. But this one doesn't have that and makes your eye lashes look incredible. And it's only like 16-18$. Spend the extra ten dollars VS your store brands, it's worth it.
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
I love this mascara!! The brush is short and it's perfect for your bottom lashes! That's what I use this mascara for. It makes them look so good. Almost like if I put eyeliner on. It I don't.
Sarah H.
I really love this mascara. I got it as a sample after purchasing some bareMinerals foundation and setting powder from Ulta. This mascara gives me the biggest eyelashes I have ever had. I only wished it washed off easier. I definitely plan on purchasing this after my sample has run out.
Raquel R.
Columbia, MO
I received this as part of a set and I liked it but didn't "wow" me. The formula was smooth and didn't clump, it did lengthen but I didn't find it curl my lashes or really hold a curl. It was easy to wash off but also smudged a bit.
Meagan A.
Tampa, FL
This is currently my favorite mascara. The formula separates and volumizes my lashes making them look super black and long. I love several bareMinerals products and this is one of my favorite products from their brand.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Cassy H.
Longwood, FL
I love BareMinerals all of their products are amazing and this massacre is another one of their amazing products. It's flawless no runs no drips and no clumping!! I love it.
Heather R.
After I first put it on, it seemed like a nice basic everyday mascera. It was light and did not clump. After a few hours, it had rubbed off under my eyes and I had huge dark spots.