MakeupEye MakeupMascaraBare Escentuals
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black

by Bare Escentuals

This long lasting mascara, yet gentle formula accentuates and separates each and every lash, while it also lengthens, darkens, lifts and strengthens for all-around, beautiful lashes.

Is this mascara good for those who have sensitive skin?
Does this mascara flake?
Has anyone else had trouble with this flaking?
Start your review of bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black!
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brush and mascara it wears so well and my lashes look amazing!! A bit more priced but the brush wand is worth it
Dulce M.
San Jose, CA
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black uploaded by Dulce M.
Hello, today I live my first influenster box and I got the new one from bareminerals atrength & length I loved it I have my eyelashes down and I never had a mascara raised and that they will be seen I love it I recommend it 100 percent I like the packaging all thanks for being there in this campaignbareMinerals Strength & Length Serum-Infused Mascara Extreme Black
Nicolls M.
Union City, NJ
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black uploaded by Nicolls M.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I would recommend it . Influenster is an amazing app that gives you the opportunity to try on different type of products that you would love. I would buy it 1000 times . Price it’s amazing. FANTASTIC.
Andrea S.
Eugene, OR
I would say this is an "okay" mascara. I use it for every day wear, and I'm not disappointed. It's waterproof, so it doesn't smudge or go anywhere, and it definitely does define my lashes. I feel like there's got to be a better product out there though, and when I'm done with this tube I probably won't buy it again. It feels like an awful lot of work to put on - I usually go over my lashes 2-3 times before I feel like I see any real effect - and it still doesn't "wow" me. For a basic mascara it's a good choice, there's just nothing exciting or special about it.
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Grumos me deja grumos feos tengo que quitarle mucho producto al cepillo siempre antes de ponerlo
shahina S.
cockeysville
Best product for waterproof makeup. So it looks perfect. no smudging. I tried black.
Lydia S.
Wasilla, AK
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever. I have used so many different name brands of mascara and none of them top this. It has a perfectly bristled brush that is able to catch those little corner lashes and goes on evenly without clumping. It lasts through happy and sad moments of tears.
nakia B.
Mamaroneck
My favorite mascara for everyday its doesn't over exaggerate your lashes it gives a nice natural curl and a little volume its perfect for my constant routine!
Sarah B.
Samson, AL
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara- Black uploaded by Sarah B.
I love this mascara so much I just got it a couple days ago and it does wonders for my eyelashes I have brown eyes it really makes my eyes pop really easy to use it’s really cheap to be such a good product I would recommend this
Miranda N.
Beaver Falls, PA
This mascara should be at the top of the list for anyone looking for a nice, clean, real, and perfect look for their lashes!! The price was a bit high for a mascara, but it was so worth it! The formula is not clumpy or runny, and the brush is strong- it separated and lifted my eyelashes straight from the root!! I usually wear just mascara, no eyeliner in my daily look. This mascara was always enough to make me look wide awake!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...