BY BAREMINERALS

If you aren t known for your lashes, you will be now. Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara gives lashes the ultimate volume, perfect definition and mineral care they ve been craving. Our Exclusive NutriPlump™ formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600%* for unheard-of thickness, fullness and flutter. Benefits: NutriPlump™ formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600% The super-plush, incredibly soft bristles of our wand gently wrap around every lash Perfect definition, fullness and flutter Paraben-free, smudge-proof, flake-free, clump-free Opthamologist tested Safe for contact lens wearers *After two coats of mascara, based on an independent study. Volumizing Mascara, Espresso see more...

• Does it clump or flake at all?3 Answers
  • Is the mascara waterproof or not? How long does it make your lashes?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "It makes my lashes look nice but in about a month it has the worst smell to the point where I don't even want to open the tube. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am conflicted with this mascara.... First off it is a nice thick mascara and it definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller, though in saying this there are quite a few cons: First off the mascara reeks of dead fish, like don't even attempt to smell it (its disgusting)." in 3 reviews
  • "It makes my eyelashes look longer then they already are." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite mascara products." in 1 review
  • "It did make my lashes look good but it took forever to dry and rubbed off terrible." in 1 review
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Black
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It applies very easily and my lashes look amazing! It gives my more length and definition! Without the nasty clumps! I would recommend this mascara!
Natashia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing in particular was amazing about this mascara. The wand was ok and the formula was nice and nonclumping but it definitely didn't volumize my eyes. This would be ok if you're looking for a natural no makeup type of look. I myself wouldn't buy it again.
Andrea R.
Wayne, NJ
This mascara stays put all day with no flaking or smudges, it doesn't clump and it looks very nice on my eyes. The packaging is not fancy but it doesnt matter to me because the product works. The brush has a good shape.
Taija J.
Memphis, TN
For me when applying this product the more applications that I applied the more my lashes became elongated! I was very please although it doesn't dry fast after about my 3rd coat it gave me the look i was looking for!
Cassandra C.
Conway, AR
Wasn't great. It does what any other drugstore mascara can do. For the price I Def wouldn't repurchase.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
This does its job in terms of coating the lashes. The formula is good - better than drugstore brands yet not my favorite. I personally prefer to have a hard, rubber wand so that my lashes are separated, so that was this mascara's ultimate downfall in my opinion.
Hannah K.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascara products. It makes your eyelashes look fabulous. It looks even better with more than one coat.
Charline C.
Bareminerals suppose to be great for your skin and wont clog your pores. I will be trying it out soon
Cristi L.
Works well but there are so many drugstore mascaras. I would buy a cheaper mascara
Dana L.
Coral Springs, FL
I found this mascara to be too wet for me. It took forever to dry and then I felt like it was still very tacky. After about 3 hours it was all over the my under eye area. It looked like I had been crying and rubbing my eyes. Maybe this will work better after it dries out a bit. I was pretty disappointed after using it the 1st time.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it clump or flake at all?
Hannah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the mascara waterproof or not? How long does it make your lashes?