BY BAREMINERALS

At last - lashes get the perfect definition and nurturing mineral care they ve been craving.  Our paraben-free mascara accentuates and separates each lash for a flawless finishing touch to eyes.  It also lengthens, darkens and lifts for all-around, beautiful lashes.  Infused with all the goodness of nourishing 100% pure bareMinerals, plus antioxidants and a fusion of natural extracts, including Jojoba, Meadowfoam Seed and Shea Butter, our gentle formula conditions lashes immediately and fortifies them for the long haul; while vitamin E protects from environmental damage.  It s naturally long wearing, yet washes off easily. The difference is our brush.  Our sleek and savvy wand works like a 360° fine-toothed comb to separate all your lashes for outstanding definition, length and lift in just a few strokes without clumps.  The seriously tapered tip reach see more...

Kayleigh B.
Sheboygan, WI
I only buy this brand mascara- I don't think I could ever go back. Doesn't clump or flake. The only down side is that it goes on real thick sometimes. However, paired with bareMinerals eyeliner, it is my only make up combo.
Pinky D.
This mascara is amazing. It doesn't clump up on you when you're using it and it also makes your eyelashes look really long in Full. My favorite mascara I own.
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Black
A nice mascara that adds volume. Can get a little clumpy if applied with a heavy time. Use an oil based remover, to ensure you get it all off in a clean swipe. Not sure I'd purchase again- maybe I'd if came in a gift set.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Review for: Black
This was okay. This is the only mascara I've tried that is absolutely terrible and catching those little lashes on the inner corner and putting the right amount of product on them. The rest of my lashes look great with this but the little lashes always look so funny! Ive never had that problem with other mascaras
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
This is a very good mascara. I love it because the brush has small bristles and I can use it for my small lashes on the bottom. It is good for the small corners in my eye. I would totally buy this product again!!
Jill K.
Review for: Black
This is a good product. I'm in love with the wand, but the formula.... not so much. I've noticed that the mascara drys out quickly, and overall is not black. It is dark, but not black. I would recommend buying it for the wand and using it in a different mascara.
Amanda r.
I have short and barely there kind of lashes, but with this mascara they look a mile long! Like falsies, but way more natural and without all the sticky mess! It's long-lasting and natural and awesome! I definitely recommend this to anyone with my issues, or anyone who has yet to find themselves a good mascara!
Tina M.
Levittown, PA
Love, love, love this mascara. I have sensitive eyes and will itch them like crazy 10 minutes after putting on mascara. It doesn't matter if its drugstore or highend.. i itch em! I switched to bareminerals flawless definition about a year ago, and to this day since switching I haven't had one itch after applying it! It coats the lashes beautifully. No clumping at all and separates your lashes perfectly. It does take a little longer than most others to dry so you do have to be patient for about a minute or two to reduce fallout/smudges on your under-eye and lid.
Anna R.
West Yarmouth, MA
Great for the price! ive had better mascara, but that mascara also tends to be more expensive. This lengthens pretty well but falls flat in the volume category. The length and shape of the wand is absolutely perfect and makes application extremely easy and smooth.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
The skinny wand is great in getting the base of the lashes covered, as well as getting the small lashes. This works great in lengthening, but not so much for volume. Great product!

I purchased this product on my own. All thoughts are my own.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara flake off?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this mascara irritate your eyes at all?