BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A tapered brush with white tips that provides an extremely light coverage for the most mistake-proof application of bareMinerals.

Who is it for: For all skin types.

Why is it different: The lush, long-layered brush head gives you a sheer finish that's absolutely sublime. Feels like a feather as you stroke it across your face.

How do I use it: Swirl, tap, and buff your mineral veil with the brush for a flawless finish.

Autumn B.
I have the original so no pink handle. This has held up for years and I use it nearly every day for blush. It feels like little angel wings on my face. I have had no shedding from this and have had it for at least 5 years. I highly recommend this and any other bareminerals brush.
Kelly S.
This brush is amazing. It doesn't leave make up lines and blends to perfection. It's very affordable compared to beauty blenders and does twice the work. I would recommend this brush to any makeup lover!
Greg-Dani M.
Bear Mineral brushes are simply the best! They last forever. The last brush you will ever have to purchase. Bristles are soft and evenly distributes all brands of blushes and powders. Easy to clean too!
Natalie P.
Love this brush. The white bristles on the end are super soft and are great for dusting powder all over the face and blending everything together if need be.
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love this brush. It is well made. The bristles are smooth and soft. It evenly distributes the powder to my skin. Also, very easy to clean.
Tori b.
I love this brush so much. I use it for my contour and it works wonders. The bristles are soft and never ever fall out on my face as some brushes do
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Love these brushes! They stay in great shape over time even after washing them every so often. I would definitely recommend Bare Minerals Brushes!
Larissa C.
Palo Alto, CA
It’s my first time testing this product. I recommend because is softy and very easy to use. Good price and you have a good application with it.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
I love Bare Minerals brushes! I'm not very good about cleaning mine, but when I do, they return to store-bought condition when dry.
Aryn M.
Hillsdale, MI
In love with this brush. It's now one of my favorites. It's extremely soft, and has great coverage. I'm throughly impressed.
zeel z.
Mumbai
For how much long does it stay?

Amazon