BY BAREMINERALS

Make your complexion look wonderfully sun-kissed with bareMinerals Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner. Quick-drying, it gives a beautiful glow without having to expose your skin to the sun's harmful rays.

Formulated with a unique tanning peptide, it develops natural looking colour over time, whilst a mineral copper complex helps to prolong the effects. Plant-derived emolients lock in moisture without clogging your pores, leaving you with a healthy and radiant complexion.

Usage:

• Apply to clean and exfoliated skin.
  • To achieve a deeper tan, simply reapply.
  • Wash your hands thoroughly after application.

bareMinerals Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner
  • "It's hard to find a good self tanner for your face that isn't loaded with tons of toxic ingredients." in 1 review
Sara C.
NEW BERLIN, WI
This works well. It's easy to use if you use this at night and sleep in it to gradually develop color. The tube makes it easy to dispense the correct amount of product and it's a good size. I didn't have issues with irritation or blemishes since using this so I recommend it to give color in the off season or if you don't get any natural color.
katie s.
Plano, TX
This stuff worked fantastically.. after one use! I got the brush applicator as well, to ensure an even coverage and it did not let me down. The after-smell was coconutty and the tan was a bronze and not an orange tint. Perfect for when you need a quick tan.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing, long lasting and super easy way to tan your face. I definitely recommend
This product to every one who is looking for a natural tanning item for the face
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
Works great for my face it gives a very neutral tan and also a glow. Doesn't smell bad at all and the formula works fast also I love how this product has a pump. It's also affordable. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
It's hard to find a good self tanner for your face that isn't loaded with tons of toxic ingredients. Bareminerals is a great brand for acne prone skin and this cream is no exception! Leaves you with a great natural bronze tan
Nicole
Calvin, WV
Absolutely love this product. Recently had skin cancer and spray booths are not good for your lungs so I got to this and loved it. I recommend not using a lotion wash before you shower to put this on though or it will be hard to rub in evenly. You need very clean dry skin for applying.
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this product from a boutique last summer and although I was already tan I saw a good golden color. There was no streaking and it was a good quality product!
Omg yes I've been trying to try this by I have had enough money or time to get it so I'd really love to have this in a voxbox and I haven't had one yet so that would be exciting
Sharleen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product bought mines at Ulta beauty and its great it gradually tans your face with out making it muddy or orange
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I like the green base so I don’t look orange. Did have some irritation but my skin is sensitive.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
HELP What products are pretty much exactly like this one?! This is my all-time favorite product, if I could be stuck on an island with one product, it would be this one. I don't care if you're on the island to get tan, this thing is a lifesaver. It has antiaging properties and the most natural beautiful luminous glow...my question is... what products are just like it because it seems that this product has popped off the face of the planet!?
Kylee K.
Shelbyville, IN
I love bare mineral products and have been searching for a good self tanner. Does this streak at all when applying? Are you able to apply to face?
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
Does it make you break out?
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a sunless tanner that won't clog or settle in my pores. I'm also pale & most other products make me look orange or just unnatural. I was just wondering about this product or if anyone knew of a good tanner for my needs.
Melissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I break out easily is this good for acne prone skin?