BY BAREMINERALS #45 in Self-Tanner

A gradual sunless body tanner. Look like you’ve spent a day at the beach, but skip the exposure to the sun’s harmful rays. This customer favorite sunless tanner instantly delivers an all-over bronze glow that develops into a golden, natural-looking tan that lasts five to seven days. A mineral copper complex prolongs the tanning effects, while aloe vera and vegetable-derived emollients provide hydration, so skin feels soft and smooth. Want to look like you’ve basked in the sun longer? Build a deeper tan by reapplying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Serendipity D.
Serendipity D.
I got the super size bottle with new brush off QVC last year. Barely a dent! It is super easy to apply, you see it going on. You don't get it all over your hands because of the brush, BONUS! ALSO, it didn't irratate my sensitive skin. The glow was warm subtle and natural. It didn't rub off once it dried (again fast) and developed quickly. It lasts about a week if you aren't using an exfoliator of some sort. They always have quality products and a really good customer service. They've been the for front of mineral beauty since the 80s/90s. You can't go wrong there.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
I am a very fair skinned person that burns easily. I was recommended this product to try by a sales associate at a bare minerals boutique who had the same skin complexion as me. She said it was the only self tanner that didn't turn her orange and lasted a long time. I decided to give it a try and she was right. It's an instant color so you can immediately see where you put it and where you missed. It develops fast and is not sticky. It doesn't have a terrible smell. My bottle lasted 2 months and I applied it one to two times a week. I highly recommend this.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso , TX
This is my FAVORITE sunless tanner!
I've purchased two bottles (at Ulta) and love how much product you get for not so much cost.
I love the easy pump, the easy application, and of course the gorgeous olive-y tone! I also really appreciate that it soaks into the skin pretty quickly and doesn't leave the skin gross and sticky while you're waiting for the color to develop. Will always repurchase!
Caraline Z.
Caraline Z.
Cincinnati , OH
Really love this self tanner! I also use this on my face under my makeup instead of buying the separate "Faux Tan Face". The formulas are the same, and I haven't noticed any reactions or blemishes on my face after using it. Much better value if you use just one bottle for everything
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
My aunt loves this product. I have never used it because i am an already nicely tanned person. She doesn't have that orange look after using it like other products do.
Allee C.
Allee C.
Princeton, KY
The best self tanner I have ever used. Left an even natural glow without any streaking. Smell was great!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Abilene, TX
I have used a lot of self tanners & this one is definitely one of my favorites. It smells really good & the lotion itself goes on dark so it's easier to see where you've already applied it. I use it once every few days and it doesn't make me look orange like other self tanners. I mix it with regular moisturizer bc this is not a moisturizing self tanner & I've found that it goes on better & more even that way. My only complaints are it is a little expensive & it leaves my skin feeling a little slimy afterward. If it wasn't for those factors I would definitely rate this product 5 stars!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Marlborough, MA
This and St. Moriz are my favorite self tanners.  What I love about this self tanner is that you don't need to let it develop on your skin.  It give you an instant and natural glow.  If I am about to go out and want to look tanner, I can quickly apply this on my legs and have an instant tan! Its not orangey at all and fades very naturally.

Ill attach a picture of my legs with one coat of this product on
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
With having such a fair complexion, it is hard for me to find faux tanners that work for my skin without leaving me orange. This product works gorgeously, as it has a no foul odor, and it is easily built up over time. The price is great for what you get! Usually one bottle of this stuff lasts me a whole summer and then some! It is the only faux tanner I will use now.
Katie H.
Katie H.
I have tried to eliminate fake tanning at salons from my beauty routine over the years. I love a good tan though, and saw this product and thought I would give it a try. It's very easy to use and you can see exactly where you are applying it! Gives a great natural tan look, but does wash off some once you shower. Overall great outcome!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this one?? How nice is the tan?? very streaky or orangey??? i would love to sample all the fake tan stuff... I have had some issues over the last few years and can not tan... I wish I could try all of them and see which one gives the best natural color tan!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
Is this an All Natural Product?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Anyone like this? Does it leaves streaks? Looks fake?
Does this product come off with immediate water exposure?
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard great things about this sunless tanner from a particular reality TV star and I've always wanted to try it. Is the use of a mit a good idea with this formula?