bareMinerals Faux Tan All-Over Face Color Bronzer
What it is:
Faux Tan All-Over Face Color gives your complexion a boost with a rich, gorgeous tan—minus the sun damage. Made with a pure blend of natural minerals, it can be used as a loose powder bronzer, face highlighter or contour makeup and buffs on smoothly to give you an even and natural-looking sun-kissed glow. Simply sweep it on for a healthy, sunlit shade year-round. This powder plays well with your favorite loose mineral SPF foundation.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP
This versatile loose powder color can be applied over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals® face product to create a variety of fresh looks from face highlighter to bronzer to blush or eye color.
For the best results, pair Faux Tan All-Over Face Color with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
Begin by lightly tapping a very small amount of powder into the lid of the True All-Over Face Color container (a little goes a long way).
1. Swirl the mineral bronzer into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to remove any excess loose powder.
3. Buff the bronzing powder in a swirling, circular motion onto the areas of your skin that sun would naturally hit such as your forehead, hairline, cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. Buff and blend the color for seamless application.see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Does this settle into fine lines or pores?1 Answers
- "Doesn't really blend well on fairer skin." in 1 review
- "Bare minerals products always settles into my fine lines and pores and makes me look about 10 years older." in 1 review
- "Very natural looking and versatile." in 1 review
- "It covers everything and is still very light feeling on your face." in 1 review
- "I think it would look great on darker skin colors." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos