BY BAREMINERALS

This Innovative "V" shaping brush allows you to shape and define your face by hugging the contour of your cheeks, forehead, and jaw. The long tapered bristles provide medium coverage for a flawless finish everytime.

Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I love the shape of this brush - at least in theory. However, I think bare minerals makes some of the worst quality brushes on the market. I consistently find them to shed and they're honestly pretty rough. I've only ever gotten them in value sets or kits - but they're something I would never, ever spend money on. Steer clear of these and go buy real technique or eco tools if you're looking for budget friendly brushes.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Absolutely love this brush for contouring, adding blush, highlighting. Love the precision. Long lasting and durable. I received this brush in a bare minerals kit years ago and still use it.
Sylvia C.
I did not like this brush at all! I found the bristles to be scratchy and not smooth on the skin. I feel like this is more of a gimmicky brush and not versatile at all. There are other nicer and more economically priced brushes out there that will apply product much better than this one!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love the softness of this brush, it's great, but it's pretty funky to use... I don't like to apply my blush or bronzer in the full look that this brush gives and it's hard to control the amount that is put on the skin with it. It applies in a whole elongated swipe so it is thick. The brush is good quality but I have to manipulate it a little to get the right application.
Sidney R.
I generally just don't think bare minerals brushes are worth the price. They're good, yeah, but I've used better ones for much cheaper. This brush in particular was not very durable and I found it shed a lot on my face and the bristles didn't feel as nice once the brush was washed.
Erin B.
I recently brought this brush and have been pretty happy thus far. I think bare minerals brushes are a little over priced but I guess you get what you pay for. This allows for my makeup to go on smoothly without bristles falling out which I really appreciate!
Molly L.
United States
I received this brush as a gift and the shape of it is a little odd. I'm not sure how I should use this brush because of this shape.
Nicole s.
I love the Bare Escentuals brushes, they are not rough brushes and very easy to clean!
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
How well does this brush contour and accept the powder?