61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Haley W.
Haley W.
I have this in the shades Celestial (white gold shimmer) and After Dusk (dark brown shimmer). I love the colors. My only complaint is how messy they are. They're loose pigments so when you open it, it gets everywhere.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesssss! I have this in Queen Tiffany and it is one of my alltime favorite eyeshadows! I do a brown smoky eye and then buff this into the crease over my crease color, then under my eye and it just brings the whole eye look together! It's dramatic yet still nuetral...ah it's just amazing. Then for a no or light makeup day I just buff it over the entire lid for a beautiful subtle lit up effect. You can wear this light and shimmery or build it up dark and dramatically illuminating. Get this color!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and the glitter in this shadow is just so beautiful! The shadows blend very well and last a long time, and the price isn't too high! I love that it is a loose pigment rather than pressed, and I would definitely recommend these shadows to my friends!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
love these eye-colors!! i have two in the shades " Bare-Skin" and "Cashmere". These eye shadows are the BEST, very bendable, pigmented and shimmery! I haven't used cashmere yet but I love Bare-Skin. They are a little messy because it's a loose shadow and not compact so you'll definitely want to tap-off your brush before applying but besides that i love everything about this eye shadow! (the first photo is of Cashmere, and the second is of bare-skin)
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Cultured Pearl
This eyeshadow bareMinerals Eyecolor is the shade cultured pearl is amazing!! Perfect for highlighting the brow bone, and inner corner of the eye.. and also you can use it one the lid, it looks amazing!!! Very bendable, and pigmented!
alex h.
alex h.
Upland, CA
bareMinerals Eyecolor. Love their loose powder. The colors are super pigmented so you just grab a little .
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other
I love the Bare Minerals Brand and I always think their eye shadows are gorgeous but I am not a talented enough to make up artist not to get the loose powder all over my eyes and cheeks. Better when wet.
Meagan V.
Meagan V.
Overland Park, KS
The color I use is bareskin - it is a beautiful color. Light rose gold color with a skin tone base. It's beautiful and subtle with the right amount of sheen. I have hazel eyes, and it really makes my eyes pop
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a ton of bare minerals eyecolors (20+) and I love most of them. They have a great color range, from matte to satins to all out shimmer. I love alot of their nude colors. They blend well and a pot of eyecolors lasts friggin forEVER!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first bareMinerals product and I love it! Super pigmented colors and easy to blend. Stays on all day long!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??