BY BAREMINERALS #38 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals Canary Diamond Eye Shadow NEW SEALED more...
Smooth. Once blended it's a lot lighter than it looks in the package. Very shimmery!
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals Clarity Eye Shadow MINI more...
I got this as a gift. It's a loose powder eyeshadow. Super shimmery. It's a super light teal. Easy to use! But it can get messy!
Haley W.
I have this in the shades Celestial (white gold shimmer) and After Dusk (dark brown shimmer). I love the colors. My only complaint is how messy they are. They're loose pigments so when you open it, it gets everywhere.
Sierra F.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Nude Beach Matte Eyeshadow BareMinerals Eye Shadow MINI more...
This color is so pigmented and absolutely stunning. I have used this color since I first started doing makeup. It last so long throughout the day.
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is great and I really enjoy it. This is a loose powder eyeshadow that is very sparkly. The only reason I did not give it 4 Stars was because I personally have trouble applying loose powders to my eyes other than that it’s great. Overall I would totally buy this again!
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Yesssss! I have this in Queen Tiffany and it is one of my alltime favorite eyeshadows! I do a brown smoky eye and then buff this into the crease over my crease color, then under my eye and it just brings the whole eye look together! It's dramatic yet still nuetral...ah it's just amazing. Then for a no or light makeup day I just buff it over the entire lid for a beautiful subtle lit up effect. You can wear this light and shimmery or build it up dark and dramatically illuminating. Get this color!!!
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Very pigmented and the glitter in this shadow is just so beautiful! The shadows blend very well and last a long time, and the price isn't too high! I love that it is a loose pigment rather than pressed, and I would definitely recommend these shadows to my friends!
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
love these eye-colors!! i have two in the shades " Bare-Skin" and "Cashmere". These eye shadows are the BEST, very bendable, pigmented and shimmery! I haven't used cashmere yet but I love Bare-Skin. They are a little messy because it's a loose shadow and not compact so you'll definitely want to tap-off your brush before applying but besides that i love everything about this eye shadow! (the first photo is of Cashmere, and the second is of bare-skin)
Tina N.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Enchanting Diamond Eye Shadow more...
Not really my color but it's awfully pigmented! It's really cute and powdery
Mary R.
I love my glitter and this is absolutely amazing! I have it in the shade "bare skin", it is a stunning pink color! I love to use it with a densly packed brush, and get some product onto the brush, the spray some setting spray on top of the brush, then apply it to the lid. Great color!
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?