BY BAREMINERALS #49 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Dani C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Glimmer more...
This has been my favorite eyeshadow I’ve ever owned. I love the champagne like color that compliments my green eyes. With one layer it looks natural but with a couple it really pops! It’s also lasted me for so long!
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Other more...
I received the color shooting star as a gift. It is a beautiful blue shimmery color that is very pigmented!
Nina L.
Denver
I love these eye shadows. A little goes a long way and they will last forever! Great color options and they have good pigment and I love the sparkley ones they are sooo pretty! I’ve used these for years and will continue to do so!
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
I own about 2 and they work pretty good a little messy but very decent eyeshadows.....
Lacy T.
Ringgold
It's a pretty good product, I really like the colors. The pigmentation is just right and it feels pretty smooth.
Desiree S.
Huntsville
I love that it goes on smoothly. The colors are beautiful. Love my bare minerals eye color. 💗
Ashley W.
I’m OBSESSED with bare minerals eye color. Their product has the stay power and is easily blended. It’s the right amount of shimmer too if you want that or matte finish. I am never using another line - LOVE this.
Jess R.
Troy
Review for: Other more...
I bought a mini eye color in the shade Red Velvet and I love it so much! I was so surprised that the color was so pigmented. These loose powder shadows are perfect for people just starting out in makeup, because they blend seamlessly and effortlessly.
Lisa
Love everything bare minerals. And the eye colors do not disappoint! I have several of them and they are very easy on the eyes. They are soft and natural and stay on really well. And you can dampen your brush and use for eyeliner! Highly recommend!
Rebekah P.
I love Bareminerals loose eyeshadow. Not only is the pigment gorgeous dry when you apply them wet it gets even better. They have a overall wow factor. I enjoy the way they blend and are easy to apply.
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?