61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #32 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cultured Pearl
I am absolutely obsessed with this eye color! At first I was concerned that it was too light, but you can either just do a single coat or you can blend it with other colors.  It really pops! It's really shimmery and pretty. It is perfect for the inner eye crease.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Pebble
Great color and great product. Always have something great and are really reasonable priced. Easy to use and the color stays for the whole day
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are very pigmented amd easy to blend. They come in a variety of shades and the ones i have are a grey lavender and a tauoey beige. The one downside is that i am not terribly into loose eyeshadows as they are just not as convenient to use, but these are not bad sgadows by any means.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Review for: Bare Skin
Such a beautiful color. Love that you can either get a wash of pink or build to a silky beautiful look. I gave this a 4 because there is a lot of shimmer, so carefulneith fallout. If rushing I recommend applying with a finger.
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
Review for: Bare Skin
i use this almost everyday somehow in my eyeshadow look... it's just an interesting color! you get such a good value when u buy these eyeshadow cause they last for what seems like forever! i have a drawer full of bareminerals eyeshadows i love them all!.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
80226
This eyeshadow is so shimmery and applies smoothly to my lid. I apply it with my fingers because there's a lot of fallout with the brush. I always get compliments when I wear this. The packaging is a bit annoying because the product comes up through some fine holes like a sifter or something? If you travel you need to put tape over the holes or all the product will come up. I'm not sure how to explain that any better but long story short, it needs to be face up at all times.
Chelly P.
Chelly P.
Shelby
Review for: Other
I received the coastline color in a kit with the new complexion rescue and I love it! The perfect shade to add just a touch of color and still look natural. It is a loose powder so be careful not to make a mess.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
South St Paul
I absolutely love this eye shadow. My mom gave me a color because she didn't like it, and I was hooked! Now I have several different colors & I'm not turning back ūüėÉ
Angela S.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Queen Tiffany, Bare Skin
Favorite eyeshadows! Go on very smooth and naturally. The pigments spread easily and don't get caked in one area
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the glitter eye colors as they work well for me and really make my eyes pop. I have a bunch of their colors from Dakota, nude beach, 2000 and Celestine. I have purchased from Ulta, Sephora and the Bareminerals store.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??