BY BAREMINERALS #31 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Sarah A.
Clinton
Holy pigment! Bare Minerals loose eye shadows pack a punch with coverage! A little goes a long way. The formula is super blendable and lay really nicely on the skin. The colors are gorgeous. I use the original Bare Minerals foundation as a base or transition color and it works great with the shadows!
Sara H.
Inman
I use the Bare Minerals loose eyeshadows and I love them! they go on very easily and very easy to blend and build up color as well...very impressed with how pigmented they are!
Audrey L.
Williamsburg
It’s pigmented but patchy on my eyes! Too dry and too matte for my liking. I didn’t like this product very much but it wasn’t the worst. I will be trying again to get another test of what I like and I don’t like.
Dori B.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Eye Shadow Color - Lucky more...
Received this as a birthday gift at the Bare Minerals store and love it! Not sure if I'd actually purchase it because it is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way and the color is so vibrant!
Janelle B.
High shimmer colors are fantastic! Apply, layer and blend well. A lot of great colors and go on well over primer.
Johannah K.
Fairborn, OH
I like the colors in this brand but it is hard to apply without getting a lot of fall out. I also noticed it faded more than some of my other favorite brands. The color pay out is nice though.
martina e.
Macomb, MI
I love these eyeshadows. I purchase them all the time. The color really goes on easily you don’t have to add several layers. Highly recommend this product
Emma V.
New York
Just like most Bare Minerals products, I love these. I use a matte dark brown every day with an angle brush to fill my brows and it is so easy to control, and stays put all day. Love!
Amanda F.
Abington, PA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Golden Sunset Eye Shadow .57 g more...
I love these as a subtle glitter on your eyes! They’re inexpensive , and a little goes a VERY long way. I also love the eyeshadow brushes. I would recommend using with an eye primer, but either way it still works !
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I loved these shadows in high school. Light, sparkly coverage with subtle but consistent color pigmentation.
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?