BY BAREMINERALS #64 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: Queen Tiffany
I bought this eye shadow along with a starter kit, and it hasn’t disappointed. I tend to lean towards darker, muted colors for eyeshadow, and this fits the bill perfectly. I would buy again, I just wish it came in a larger container, as the one it comes in is very small in my hand and hard to hold on to.
Klaudija I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not often that I really like a loose eye shadow, because so many of them tend to be so very messy and can ruin the rest of your makeup. But Bare Minerals seems to have formulated loose shadows that are a lot easier to use and apply with minimal to no fallout. Very pigmented, very intense and you get a lot of product!
Laurie S.
Review for: Nude Beach
Nude Beach is one of the most versatile, lovely shades bareMinerals offers. It's a slight sheen that can be packed on for a more dramatic look. My only argument against it is the way the eyecolor is distributed, which the company has fixed with their new pressed shadow palettes.
sadie k.
Review for: Bare Skin
My favorite eyeshadow color for like 10 years. It’s my daily color because it’s nice and neutral but adds a nice glow to my eyes. Love it for it alone or blended with another more solid color. I’ve bought it twice and It lasts forever.
Jess S.
Ravenswood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vibrant and super pigmented very beautiful colors and so many choices! A little goes a long way and a little eye shadow jar lasts me at least six months I adore these, the powder is super loose and does have some fallout but they are adorable and worth the money.
Gaja M.
Sonning Gardens , Hampton
Those fantastic glittery colours go well with my hair colour and skin shade I have 4 different eye colours and use them on a regular basis
Tia Z.
Watertown
Review for: Other
I own multiple bare mineral loose pigments. I love them completely. The ones that have glitter or Shimmer to them are absolutely stunning. The colors are highly pigmented. The blend beautifully. I want them all!
Leah M.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great eyeshadow. Have been using the same three colors forever. Really pigmented and totally buildable. Powder makes it super easy to apply.
Heather S.
Milton, DE
Review for: Cultured Pearl, Plum Heart, Peach City Lights
I wish I could like this product.  I feel like it's too lightweight to where it barely shows up even while using eye primer.  I am a bit disappointed since I am a big fan of bare minerals products.  I hope this will change in the future.  Until then....
Tracie D.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this eye shadow. It goes well with my eyes. It's not to light or to dark, I'd definitely recommend this to my friends who are looking for eyeshadow!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?