BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Eyeshadow

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and f...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Allison R.
Review for: Berry Flambe more...
When I was in early high school, my moms friend gave me a ton of these and I absolutely LOVED them! I had no idea what I was doing and they still looked good on me, that should tell you how easy they are to work with! The pigmentation was amazing! I wish I remembered the name of my favorite shade, it was a dark grey ish black with pops of colored glitter in it. This stuff is amazing! I need to find that one again... if anyone has any idea which one I'm talking out, let me know!
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Bare Minerals Eye Color - Fancy more...
I received this from bareMinerals for free on my birthday. This was my first time using a product from bareMinerals and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is light, and pigmented, sometimes even shimmery if you choose one that's not matte. This brand tends to be pricey as well, but it's very good quality!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Phoebe .57g more...
This eyeshadow by Bare Minerals is probably one of the best shadows I’ve ever used! It’s easy with the dip and tap of a brush, and I usually buy mine at Ulta so I can get rewards! I’d definitely purchase again!
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Review for: Other more...
Love the color but it makes my eyelids itch like crazy. It breaks my face out in a red rash all the way down under my eyes. I would say if you don’t have sensitive skin then definitely try this product it’s a beautiful color.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville
This works really good, blends well and stays on all day long! Plus it looks good on me! Definitsly will buy again!
Jessica O.
Review for: i.d. BareMinerals Eye Shadow - Vanilla Sugar - Bare Escentuals - Eye Color - Eye Shadow - 0.57g/0.02oz more...
I absolutely love this makeup brand because it isnt harmful and the eyeshadow is a very natural color with some sparkles and its so smooth I just love it. I have hazel/yellow kind of eyes and it totally goes with them
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bare Minerals Eyecolor more...
Fairly sure I may have just found a hidden gem in my beauty drawer.. I never really pay attention to my loose pigments but today while cleaning out my drawers I stumbled upon my loose shadow by BM in the shade "Soul." Not only would this make THE perfect inner corner highlight, but I honestly think this would make the perfect cheekbone highlight as well! It has a gorgeous pearlescent sheen to it but it's not full of chunky glitters like most highlights... I can't wait to try this theory out!
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Love this stuff. It lasts forever, literally. It is highly pigmented, smooth and blendable. I usuallyy buy it at Macy's or ulta
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love the shimmer that this eye color has from bareMinerals! It doesn't settle in the creases, and lasts all day!
Sarah M.
Review for: Berry Flambe more...
Gentle on my eyes, colors are beautiful. I've gotten many compliments with this eye shadow and highly recommend!
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Naila K.
What colors do you have?