61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #32 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Latavia D.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Love this stuff. It lasts forever, literally. It is highly pigmented, smooth and blendable. I usuallyy buy it at Macy's or ulta
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shimmer that this eye color has from bareMinerals! It doesn't settle in the creases, and lasts all day!
Boni p.
Boni p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love bare minerals products, they go on smooth, allowing your skin to breathe and make your skin look radiant, these are must haves for anyone who loves make up.
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
Very underrated product! Bare Minerals have some of the best eyeshadows and eye shadow brushes! Pigmented, last forever and unique, gorgeous colors. Beautiful.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Cultured Pearl
This eyeshadow bareMinerals Eyecolor is the shade cultured pearl is amazing!! Perfect for highlighting the brow bone, and inner corner of the eye.. and also you can use it one the lid, it looks amazing!!! Very bendable, and pigmented!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other
I love the Bare Minerals Brand and I always think their eye shadows are gorgeous but I am not a talented enough to make up artist not to get the loose powder all over my eyes and cheeks. Better when wet.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not really like the colors I purchased because there was too much glitter. I do like their foundations but I am not a fan of the hate bare essential eye colors.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great colors with high pigmentation. Loose eye shadows are harder to use sometimes but a good primer helps.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Las vegas
I have one of these in the shade coffee bean but for me it's okay. I'm not a big fan of them because i've definitely tried much better but it's not that bad. I would recommend to some people.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic eyeshadow that I have in many colors. These beauties have great pigmentation and good staying power, especially when used with an eyeshadow primer. The biggest thing to be careful of (obviously, since these are loose powder products) is fallout. As long as you make sure to tap your brush out thoroughly before applying, you should be fine.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??