BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...6 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cella B.
I have more than 16 colors and I love every single one of them! It seems like the container is small, but it lasts forever! There are many different options of colors and one is more beautiful than the next! I love bareMinerals all around!
KP P.
Review for: Nude Beach more...
I have had this product for over 6 years and no joke I use it every single day. You just need a teenie bit to get a whole lot of shimmer. I absolutely love it. I later it on top of my naked palette eyeshadow and it is STUNNING! I also put it in the corners of my eyes and my Cupid's bow to get a overall glow!
Carolyn R.
Oceanside, CA
Amazing pigment! They might be loose powders which had me skeptical at first but they work great for a quick pop of color
erika p.
Roscrea Moyard galway
Fall out is a bit much so I suggest eyes before foundation but this product is so good great formula love it
Angela M.
Denver, CO
I have had a bunch of different loose powder colors. I find that they apply a lot more clear and bold than pressed powder colors. I get compliments whenever I wear these colors. Would recommend to others!
Mannie D.
Frisco, Texas
Review for: Nude Beach more...
Love the loose powder and full coverage. Doesn’t make my skin irritated and lasts long! The small container of loose powder goes a long way and lasts forever! Not a terrible price for a high quality product. Love the supple colors and can go light or bold depending on how much I use.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Review for: Other more...
I adore this eye color! It applies so nicely, I have purchased a couple colors and I love each one! The color pops so much compared to other brands, it has the perfect amount of sparkle. Highly recommend!!!
Janelle C.
Love powder eyeshadows. Need a good primer underneath so they stay all day, but they have a great variety of colors and these shadows go on and blend together so wonderfully.
Caitlin M.
Fultonville , NY
Got the brown eyeshadow and it’s a really pretty color. Not too light and not too dark. The shadow blends really well!
Yomna W.
Alexandria
Review for: Sex Kitten, Nude Beach more...
Amaaaaaaazing ❤️❤️❤️
I like it so much , easy to use , very good pigmentation, easy to blend❤️
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?