61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #33 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Guyton, GA
This eyeshadow is light but it has a significant shimmer. I'm at the age where matte shadows look better. I'm giving this 5 stars anyway because these shadows are talc free and don't look cakey even at the end of the day. The shadow is pigment rich and stays true all day. It would extremely pretty on someone who is light skinned or as a highlighter for darker skinned gals. I gave this shadow to my daughter-in-law, who is in her early 20s and can easily get away with shimmery shadow. It looks quite pretty on her. I am allergice to talc and B.M. products are talc free. Since this makeup line came out, I've been a fan, although they don't make a powder foundation for my skin tone. But the new liquid makeup is fantastic, a real breakthrough product, with no oil, talc, silicone or water. It also contains vitamin C. It is, essentially, pure pigment and offers light to medium coverage. A few precious drops is all that's needed to cover the entire face. It is best applied with a brush, although I didn't purchase the B.M. brush (I have a goat hair brush that was really expensive that works great). I will continue to purchase products from this line. I also have several B.M. blushes and would not use those from any other line. They all look natural and stay true all day. The only one I don't like, that came with my initial kit, is Warmth, which is too dark for my skin tone and turns orange because I am quite oily. However, the others don't do that at all. I highly recommend this line for anyone sensitive to talc products and for anyone who wants quality products without a hefty price tag. All B. M. products are worth the price.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
This product used to be the only thing that I would wear on my eyes. I still consider them a nice product, but I have moved on to some bigger and better shadows. The good points are that I have never had a pigment that is not beautiful, and these things last FOREVER! I mean I think I have only gone through three of these shadows ever, and that probably only because I spilled some of it out. Which leads me to their down sides, these are MESSY! They get all over the place. They also need to be applied wet to get their full pigment. Despite all of that, I will still continue to use the ones I have. (Because I will never run out!) All in all they are a good product, just a bit to much hassle for my taste now days, and I don't know that I will ever repurchase one.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
I love this stuff. It has a huge range of color and types of finish. At one time, I liked a more sparkly look (but not disco-ish) and they have shadows to fit in that spectrum. Now as I'm getting older, the sparkles seem to settle in the lines and creases rather than looking sassy. Fortunately, they also have a finish called a "shimmer" which is exactly what it is- not too sparkly, not matte, but something in between. It's pretty much perfect for someone in their late 30s or 40s who would prefer not to draw attention to the lines indicating that we a re getting older. Again, delightful range of colors which last throughout the day.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of the Bare Minerals Eyeshadows. Yes, they are loose pigment so naturally, there is fallout. However, I have found that dampening your brush beforehand helps get rid of a lot of fallout and really helps concentrate the color. The eyeshadow itself is very pigmented and you don't need a lot of it, it has great color payoff! I definitely enjoy using these, especially the variety of colors. I received these as a gift but many makeup stores carry Bare Minerals including Ulta!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these eyeshadows! I have many colors and they all work so well. Each pot contains a lot of loose powder that you can easily shake into the lid to use with a brush or your finger. Even with a brush, the product applies smoothly and the color has great pigmentation. You will get a little product around your eye but it easily brushes off. Most of the colors add great sparkle and really add drama to your eye! I highly recommend adding some to your collection!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Niles, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE bare minerals eye shadows. You literally do not need much product at all. I love the selection of colors as well. During the holidays they do cute little sets as well where you can get smaller sample sizes. (If you happen to stop into a ulta or bare minerals store they even give you a little sample of them if you ask :) ) The little sets are usually $10-$16 and the single shadows are $14-16. (it depends on what kind of set and which eye shadow you choose)
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Best eyeshadow I have ever used! I love the loose mineral powder shadow, the pigments are incredible. Especially the pigments with a little sparkle. I have at least a dozen colors and have also gifted this to all my girl relatives for Xmas and they all love it now too. Great price point. The little pot will last a while. Can even be applied as a foil if you use a wet brush for application, to achieve a much darker and thicker color for dramatic eyes.
Mariafernanda A.
Mariafernanda A.
Brownsville, TX
I've owned only one bare minerals eye color because it came in a set that I got for Christmas. I tried using it once and it didn't really come out how I was hoping. The color is beautiful in the container and probably works better with a concealer under or maybe if you add a little bit of fix plus because it wasn't working for me. I can't really say much about this product since I've only tried using once or twice and didn't turn out so great.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Birmingham, MI
I own many, many, bare minerals eye colors. And I truly do love them all, The colors are rich, pigmented, and definitely last. Plus they're easy to apply- not easy to mess it up! However, I just wish the packaging was a bit neater. I find I waste a lot of product when I'm opening the jar. That being said, I do recommend the product, as it always looks so good and put together- with minimal effort! I LOVE the white for under yes.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I have two different colors for bareminerals eyecolor, one blue and one purple. The pigment is rich and shimmery. I find them easy to blend and long lasting. One thing to be aware of, the powder is very light so make sure to keep the container upright so that next time you open it, you dont get puffed with powder from the lid. Second, make sure you have a good eyeshadow powder brush so you can properly build/blend the color.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??