BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...6 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
Review for: Queen Phyllis more...
This is such a lovely shimmery product, you can use it as a highlighter if you really want to blind someone. But it is also phenomenal for the inner corner of your eye to make you look awake. I am totally in love with this eyecolor. Please be careful when you open it, it can get very messy and would be heartbreaking to spill! Worth every single penny.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other more...
I love the Bare Minerals Brand and I always think their eye shadows are gorgeous but I am not a talented enough to make up artist not to get the loose powder all over my eyes and cheeks. Better when wet.
McKenzie C.
Provo, UT
I love the variety of colors of eyeshadow that Bare Minerals offers! It does get a little pricey though to buy them one by one. They last a really long time but I tend to waste some accidentally by opening it and closing it since the powder is so loose. I tend to prefer their compact eyeshaow
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
BE was what got me into makeup. They had some truly stunning colors back in the day and their high shine finish was to die for! I don't think they make many of those wonderful loose shadows anymore, which is a pity. I wish they were still around!
Ashley S.
I don't always love loose eyeshadow powder, but I have several of these and love how they wear. My only complaint is the flakiness of loose shadow, but that's not unique to bare minerals. I love that I can count on this brand for quality products.
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Other more...
So the shade of eye shadow I have is called Sun but it wasn't on this list of shades. I love bare minerals eye shadows so much. Super pigmented and long wearing. I've never had an issue with fallout as long as I tap off all the extra powder which is unusual because its a loose powder eye shadow. I absolutely love the formula and definitely worth the money!
Liv L.
Bare-minerals never disappoints. I've been using their matte powder foundation for years and it's amazing. Their eye colors are bold and long lasting. They're easy to blend and it feels weightless on the skin. I recommend their foundation too.
Brie G.
These eye shadows work so well together. Easy to blend, apply, and tote around. I used to get so frustrated when my packed eyeshadow would break and go all over my bag. No longer an issue since I made the switch. These can be worn wet or dry and come in every color under the sun. Wear a primer and there will be no issue with creasing. Hooray!
Alexandra S.
Franklin , WI
Love all the loose powder eyeshadow colors from BM. I use a nude not so sparkly shade daily. The single little containers last for ever! Def. Worth the $$. I would recommend to everyone bc it a shadow that lasts all day!! No smearing or smudging just perfection
Kella T.
This brand was my first experienece with eyeshadow makeup! Its easy to apply and very buildable. I still love using these eyeshadows, however I feel as though they have a bit more fallout than other eyeshadows which is its only downfall. Other than that I really enjoy using them and bare minerals is one of my favorite brands!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?