BY BAREMINERALS #78 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Taylor P.
I have just gotten these as a late Christmas present and I'm am so excited to try them out! I have three beautiful colors that are so shimmery. I also swatched them and they look super nice on the skin. I am so excited to try them I really hope they work.
Jenna O.
I'm probably biased bc I am a huge bare minerals fan! But I LOVE their shadows. I love loose shadows i just feel like they're easier to use and you have more control. As well as the colors are more vibrant. I've not gotten a shadow I don't like from them.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
I purchased this at Bare Minerals at the mall. I like the color choices and the light feeling of the shadow. The color lasts all day and is a great value. One container lasts months and provides great coverage. I like the fact that it has a mineral base.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
The bareMinerals eye color looks great. It definitely needs a primer, but I don't use it often because it is messy. I am a repeat user of Bare Minerals. It's not super long lasting without a primer. I would recommend this product with proper precautions.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Although the pigmentation and blendibility is awesome, it's kind of hard to work with since it's a loose powder. Without practicing it could really ruin a look bc of fall out. Overall though I think I would repurchase bc they have some beautiful colors.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
I have a TON of these laying around in my makeup box. I really love the shades and how deeps the pigment is. A little goes a long way. They are a little pricey but I have had mine for years. I would recommend this to anyone who can apply loose shadows.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
They arevery pigmented. I like them however they are very messy. There's a lot of fallout and it's not meant for precise work. I use the mettalics for highlighters and for foiling. Thats where I feel comfortable using them. I would swatch before I buy.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These eyecolors are perfect for liner (you can use them as powder or wet the brush) or eyeshadow! Super pigmented, lasts for hours on your face, and lasts FOREVER in the containers - I'm going on three years with some of my colors. Definitely worth it!
deniece p.
Forest Hills, NY
great staying power and color selection without a plethora of questionable ingredients. Love that it can be found easily. And the pot of eyeshadow seems small but it lasts quite a while. The packaging also helps in organizing and toting around easily.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like bareminerals eyecolors. I don't know why but I expected not to for some reason. I am glad I decided to try them out tho because they are very pretty. I got a light purple color and it looks very pretty on.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??