61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #32 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Gina D.
Gina D.
Clallam Bay, WA
I haven't actually used this shade but I love the Bare Minerals loose eye shadows. The pigmentation is awesome and many have a lot of awesome shimmer. They blend beautifully. The only downfall is they tend to be messy. I will continue to purchase this product.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Charlottesville, VA
Review for: Water Lily
Crazy fun color. I love bare minerals and this product does not disappoint. It applies well with such little pigment so the pot will last a very long time. It is a bit difficult to work with because it is such a bold color but with practice that can be fixed.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite eyeshadow pigments! I absolutely love them and they are so pigmented and beautiful! The only thing I do not like about them is that they are super expensive! I definitely would recommend them to others because they are just that amazing!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ajo, AZ
Best eyeshadow out there! My favorite color is the gold because it's perfect for everyday use. The colors are vibrant and stays on all day. They are pricey but last you forever so it's worth it. If I need a new color I go to BareMinerals and get this product.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday look for a bright eye! I use bareMinerals "Queen Phylis" eyeshadow in my inner corner and brow bone for a fresh start to any shadow look. bareMinerals has minimalistic packaging for a classic look. I would recommend this product to anyone!
megan s.
megan s.
Fairmont, WV
This product has wonderful colors to select from. They have the perfect colors for blue eyes. Did not like that the product was powder. I would never buy this product again. The packaging is difficult and had powder everywhere. I bought the product off line.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I have just gotten these as a late Christmas present and I'm am so excited to try them out! I have three beautiful colors that are so shimmery. I also swatched them and they look super nice on the skin. I am so excited to try them I really hope they work.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm probably biased bc I am a huge bare minerals fan! But I LOVE their shadows. I love loose shadows i just feel like they're easier to use and you have more control. As well as the colors are more vibrant. I've not gotten a shadow I don't like from them.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
I purchased this at Bare Minerals at the mall. I like the color choices and the light feeling of the shadow. The color lasts all day and is a great value. One container lasts months and provides great coverage. I like the fact that it has a mineral base.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
The bareMinerals eye color looks great. It definitely needs a primer, but I don't use it often because it is messy. I am a repeat user of Bare Minerals. It's not super long lasting without a primer. I would recommend this product with proper precautions.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??