BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...6 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Darian D.
Eugene
I have several of the 9pk single loose powder shadow and they are a must have! They colors are super pigmented and last all day without creasing! I recommend using a primer or a base to give them the extra pop. If you don't, they color is still noticeable, just gets a little translucent through out the day. I use a few as highlighters as well and they are AMAZING. A great gold is Queen Phyllis!
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
I prefer Bare Minerals eyeshadow to other brands as it doesn't irritate my eyes. You do have to be careful with it because it can go on too much in one area and you have to blend like crazy. But those times when you get the right amount, it looks great and has a sparkly look to it.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have always loved the bareMinerals eye colors. I have so many and they are just beautiful! They are long lasting and you don't need to use a lot. They make great eyeliner too, when using an angled eyeliner brush. Another benefit is that they don't fade by the end of the day.
Kate B.
Review for: Other more...
These are really nice pigmented shadows. They blend really nice and they aren't chunky. The only con is that it can really messy since they are loose powder. If they are turned over the loose powder is all to the top and you end up getting to much product and wasting a lot of it tapping it off into the air. Still these are great products just wouldn't carry them around in a makeup bag.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I have come to love loose powder eye shadows. Bare minerals has a great formula that looks stunning. I pair this with a eyelid primer and the color stays all day. The color has dimension to it and I know it's good for my sensitive skin. This is good for any skin type.
Elle M.
Pendleton, IN
The cute, tiny, compact pots and the pigment of the Bare Mineral eye shadows are great for the price. The only issue I have is that loose shadows create a lot of fallout mess that I would rather avoid. Yes I know you can dampen your brushes before dipping into the pots but when you do that the pigmentation is not the same after applying and it's not as easy to blend.
Allie S.
I am not a huge fan of BareMinerals Eye colors. Even with a primer, I don't feel it stays on very well. I also think it's a big pricy. I have green eyes and they do have nice colors. I think the powder gets all over my face and I would not buy again. Wish it was longer lasting.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
My mom got me a whole bunch of these for Christmas a while back and at first I had never seen loose eyeshadow before so I had to find the best way to use it and once I did I was super impressed! The pigment is ridiculously there for real!! I expected more of like a powdery and like super light but the colors were super strong and I was extremely satisfied with how they came out!
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Love this- my acne cleared up very well after I started using this brand. Eye color stays on for a long time and comes in many many different shades. My favorite is called heart but I love many colors that they offer. I highly highly recommend this brand
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Best loose shadows I have ever tried. I think I have about 20 of them. Easy to apply. Color is amazing. My favorite is bare skin. Looks like you have multiple colors on your lids. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!! Plus I love how you can use them wet as eyeliner.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?