61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Love bareminerals, they have so many great color options. This in particular allows for such a deep blue eye color. I would defiantly use a primer, and be careful because it is so pigmented and easy to get all over your face. If you want bold 10/10 would recommend.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and the glitter in this shadow is just so beautiful! The shadows blend very well and last a long time, and the price isn't too high! I love that it is a loose pigment rather than pressed, and I would definitely recommend these shadows to my friends!
Marie F.
Marie F.
I like Bare Minerals products, but I have to say, I did not find their eyeshadows very exceptional. They did the job, after you got the hang of it, but there are easier things to use at this price point and cheaper and easier things to use at a lower price point.
Fawn T.
Fawn T.
Review for: Yellow Nob Hill
Like the pretty colors silky texture and how easily it blends. I use this product fairly infrequently. It is fairly priced for the quality. It is fairly long lasting not perfect, find sometimes it seems to slide off my eyes. Might purchase again though doubt it.
Kerri B.
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bareMinerals eyecolor. The only thing I don't like is that it can be a little messy with application and you may have to use another brush to brush off the fallout. I bought it at Ulta and plan to buy it again. It is expensive though but worth the money.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
I love all of these mine eye color pots. These are so cute, I ave hazel eyes that pretty much look orange in the sun like and I love products that make them stay out. The packaging so cute, but good quality, and the pricing is reasonable. I would buy some more.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vanilla Sugar is a nice colour for me. (I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin.) I go for a natural look, and it highlights nicely and fits nicely for my "no-makeup" Makeup style. It's easy to use, and it'll last me a good long time.i'd buy it again.
Mikinna P.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV
This product is okay if they would have put it in literally ANY OTHER CONTAINER. I cannot open it without it looking like a mass balloon of eyeshaow just popped. I really love the colors and varieties, but that's if I can get enough to actually stay on my face.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Clallam Bay, WA
I haven't actually used this shade but I love the Bare Minerals loose eye shadows. The pigmentation is awesome and many have a lot of awesome shimmer. They blend beautifully. The only downfall is they tend to be messy. I will continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these loose powder eyeshadows. You can make them darker and almost paint like it you get your brush wet. They are a little harder to control than the pressed powders but they wipe off easy if you spill some on your cheeks. They are usually very sparkly.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??