BY BAREMINERALS #78 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV
This product is okay if they would have put it in literally ANY OTHER CONTAINER. I cannot open it without it looking like a mass balloon of eyeshaow just popped. I really love the colors and varieties, but that's if I can get enough to actually stay on my face.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
Vanilla Sugar is a nice colour for me. (I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin.) I go for a natural look, and it highlights nicely and fits nicely for my "no-makeup" Makeup style. It's easy to use, and it'll last me a good long time.i'd buy it again.
Jennifer T.
I love these loose powder eyeshadows. You can make them darker and almost paint like it you get your brush wet. They are a little harder to control than the pressed powders but they wipe off easy if you spill some on your cheeks. They are usually very sparkly.
Gina D.
Clallam Bay, WA
I haven't actually used this shade but I love the Bare Minerals loose eye shadows. The pigmentation is awesome and many have a lot of awesome shimmer. They blend beautifully. The only downfall is they tend to be messy. I will continue to purchase this product.
Tierra D.
Kennett Sq, PA
These are great if you can get them to work. Anytime I try to use them, too much comes out on my brush and gets everywhere. I wish there was an easier way to get the product on the brush. I understand that these are loose pigments but they just get everywhere.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
This is my everyday look for a bright eye! I use bareMinerals "Queen Phylis" eyeshadow in my inner corner and brow bone for a fresh start to any shadow look. bareMinerals has minimalistic packaging for a classic look. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jenna P.
Charlottesville, VA
Review for: Water Lily
Crazy fun color. I love bare minerals and this product does not disappoint. It applies well with such little pigment so the pot will last a very long time. It is a bit difficult to work with because it is such a bold color but with practice that can be fixed.
Melissa P.
Ajo, AZ
Best eyeshadow out there! My favorite color is the gold because it's perfect for everyday use. The colors are vibrant and stays on all day. They are pricey but last you forever so it's worth it. If I need a new color I go to BareMinerals and get this product.
Aimee S.
These are my favorite eyeshadow pigments! I absolutely love them and they are so pigmented and beautiful! The only thing I do not like about them is that they are super expensive! I definitely would recommend them to others because they are just that amazing!
megan s.
Fairmont, WV
This product has wonderful colors to select from. They have the perfect colors for blue eyes. Did not like that the product was powder. I would never buy this product again. The packaging is difficult and had powder everywhere. I bought the product off line.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??