BY BAREMINERALS #64 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. D...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Samantha W.
Orlando, FL
Love it love it love it. My mom was actually the one who got talked into buying it, and she dutifully passed it on to me when she liked it. Works great and doesn't leave my eyes feeling to heavy. I would definitely buy it on my own, and would recommend it to anyone.
Michaela C.
Kennesaw, GA
I had this product in shimmery chocolate and strawberry. I loved the way this product looked. It's perfect for long lasting nights. The packaging is super cute and makes the product look very high end. I would buy this again. This product comes with a nice quantity.
Marissa F.
Riverview, FL
BareMinerals has so many colors of eye shadow that I want, its always hard to pick one at a time. They package it to you securely, which is awesome because who wants eye shadow all over the place in the package. I would recommend people to give their eyecolor a try.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Love bareminerals, they have so many great color options. This in particular allows for such a deep blue eye color. I would defiantly use a primer, and be careful because it is so pigmented and easy to get all over your face. If you want bold 10/10 would recommend.
Jasmine D.
Omaha, NE
I love the colors and how light the eye makeup feels. I feel like what you pay and what you get is right on target because it lasts. Very easy to apply and use. It was my first time and I don't like to spend a lot of time with makeup. I would totally get this agin.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and the glitter in this shadow is just so beautiful! The shadows blend very well and last a long time, and the price isn't too high! I love that it is a loose pigment rather than pressed, and I would definitely recommend these shadows to my friends!
Marie F.
I like Bare Minerals products, but I have to say, I did not find their eyeshadows very exceptional. They did the job, after you got the hang of it, but there are easier things to use at this price point and cheaper and easier things to use at a lower price point.
Fawn T.
Review for: Yellow Nob Hill
Like the pretty colors silky texture and how easily it blends. I use this product fairly infrequently. It is fairly priced for the quality. It is fairly long lasting not perfect, find sometimes it seems to slide off my eyes. Might purchase again though doubt it.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
I love all of these mine eye color pots. These are so cute, I ave hazel eyes that pretty much look orange in the sun like and I love products that make them stay out. The packaging so cute, but good quality, and the pricing is reasonable. I would buy some more.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV
This product is okay if they would have put it in literally ANY OTHER CONTAINER. I cannot open it without it looking like a mass balloon of eyeshaow just popped. I really love the colors and varieties, but that's if I can get enough to actually stay on my face.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??