61 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #33 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it to ...2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laura P.
Laura P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using bare minerals since I was 20 years old and have loved their makeup ever since! Their eye shadows are very pigmented and have a lot of staying power. Very flattering on a variety of skin tones and set at a reasonable price point. Would definitely recommend!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best loose shadows I have ever tried. I think I have about 20 of them. Easy to apply. Color is amazing. My favorite is bare skin. Looks like you have multiple colors on your lids. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!! Plus I love how you can use them wet as eyeliner.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say enough good things about bareMinerals eyecolor, I have over a dozen of the colors and love every single one! The pigment is amazing and lasts forever, the ones with glitter/shimmer are just unreal. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for something fun!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Bareminerals Bamboo
I really like bare Minerals all around and wish I could afford it all the time. The eye color is really pigmented and doesn't irritate my eyes like some other brands. The greens look nice with my blue eyes and all my friends ask me where they can buy the colors I use.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
This was the first eyeshadow I ever used. I really like the the powder's texture. It applies really smoothy. It is, however, imperative that one uses a primer with it. I think it's a decent value, but have since found eyeshadow brands that I prefer for the same price.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this as a gift. I like using the natural color as like a finish over my daily eye make up, and you don't need much. I would probably use more of their products if they weren't as pricey. I would recommend to the eye shadow lovers out there.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Riverview, FL
BareMinerals has so many colors of eye shadow that I want, its always hard to pick one at a time. They package it to you securely, which is awesome because who wants eye shadow all over the place in the package. I would recommend people to give their eyecolor a try.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Kennesaw, GA
I had this product in shimmery chocolate and strawberry. I loved the way this product looked. It's perfect for long lasting nights. The packaging is super cute and makes the product look very high end. I would buy this again. This product comes with a nice quantity.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Orlando, FL
Love it love it love it. My mom was actually the one who got talked into buying it, and she dutifully passed it on to me when she liked it. Works great and doesn't leave my eyes feeling to heavy. I would definitely buy it on my own, and would recommend it to anyone.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Love bareminerals, they have so many great color options. This in particular allows for such a deep blue eye color. I would defiantly use a primer, and be careful because it is so pigmented and easy to get all over your face. If you want bold 10/10 would recommend.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Maria M.
Maria M.
East Syracuse , NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?
YARISELIS R.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Charisse C.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??