BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Eyeshadow

Eyecolors in a variety of brilliant shades and versatile textures. These Eyecolors provide a variety of coverage options, from opaque allover lid color and crease contouring to shimmering, translucent shades that add subtle or dramatic highlights. Use them wet or dry and mixed together with other bareMinerals products to customize colors as you desire. Their consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend. see more...

• How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot...5 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's tried the color "rose pearl"? I own it and find it t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Trula R.
Iron City, TN
Review for: Liner Liner, Onyx more...
The potted colors for Bare Minerals are still some of my favorite colors. Though a bit on the pricier side these are worth the price. I used to strictly do my liner in powder because I really didn't line my eyes much at the time and honestly I didn't like the idea of a pencil poking my eye out. I just had better control of the brush. The pigment with these potted colors are amazing and the Onxy? Still my favorite!
Mariafernanda A.
Brownsville, TX
I've owned only one bare minerals eye color because it came in a set that I got for Christmas. I tried using it once and it didn't really come out how I was hoping. The color is beautiful in the container and probably works better with a concealer under or maybe if you add a little bit of fix plus because it wasn't working for me. I can't really say much about this product since I've only tried using once or twice and didn't turn out so great.
Kaci L.
Eureka, CA
I absolutely love Bare Minerals shadows. They are vivid, long lasting, with multiple finishes and endless effects. I have blue eyes and most my colors are for everyday use. My favorite of the bunch is sex kitten. I will continue to purchase Bare Minerals shadows as long as it's around!!!
Ashley H.
Guyton, GA
This eyeshadow is light but it has a significant shimmer. I'm at the age where matte shadows look better. I'm giving this 5 stars anyway because these shadows are talc free and don't look cakey even at the end of the day. The shadow is pigment rich and stays true all day. It would extremely pretty on someone who is light skinned or as a highlighter for darker skinned gals. I gave this shadow to my daughter-in-law, who is in her early 20s and can easily get away with shimmery shadow. It looks quite pretty on her. I am allergice to talc and B.M. products are talc free. Since this makeup line came out, I've been a fan, although they don't make a powder foundation for my skin tone. But the new liquid makeup is fantastic, a real breakthrough product, with no oil, talc, silicone or water. It also contains vitamin C. It is, essentially, pure pigment and offers light to medium coverage. A few precious drops is all that's needed to cover the entire face. It is best applied with a brush, although I didn't purchase the B.M. brush (I have a goat hair brush that was really expensive that works great). I will continue to purchase products from this line. I also have several B.M. blushes and would not use those from any other line. They all look natural and stay true all day. The only one I don't like, that came with my initial kit, is Warmth, which is too dark for my skin tone and turns orange because I am quite oily. However, the others don't do that at all. I highly recommend this line for anyone sensitive to talc products and for anyone who wants quality products without a hefty price tag. All B. M. products are worth the price.
Darian D.
Eugene
I have several of the 9pk single loose powder shadow and they are a must have! They colors are super pigmented and last all day without creasing! I recommend using a primer or a base to give them the extra pop. If you don't, they color is still noticeable, just gets a little translucent through out the day. I use a few as highlighters as well and they are AMAZING. A great gold is Queen Phyllis!
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
I prefer Bare Minerals eyeshadow to other brands as it doesn't irritate my eyes. You do have to be careful with it because it can go on too much in one area and you have to blend like crazy. But those times when you get the right amount, it looks great and has a sparkly look to it.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have always loved the bareMinerals eye colors. I have so many and they are just beautiful! They are long lasting and you don't need to use a lot. They make great eyeliner too, when using an angled eyeliner brush. Another benefit is that they don't fade by the end of the day.
Kate B.
Review for: Other more...
These are really nice pigmented shadows. They blend really nice and they aren't chunky. The only con is that it can really messy since they are loose powder. If they are turned over the loose powder is all to the top and you end up getting to much product and wasting a lot of it tapping it off into the air. Still these are great products just wouldn't carry them around in a makeup bag.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I have come to love loose powder eye shadows. Bare minerals has a great formula that looks stunning. I pair this with a eyelid primer and the color stays all day. The color has dimension to it and I know it's good for my sensitive skin. This is good for any skin type.
Elle M.
Pendleton, IN
The cute, tiny, compact pots and the pigment of the Bare Mineral eye shadows are great for the price. The only issue I have is that loose shadows create a lot of fallout mess that I would rather avoid. Yes I know you can dampen your brushes before dipping into the pots but when you do that the pigmentation is not the same after applying and it's not as easy to blend.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Has anyone else tried any other colors??
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
How well does this work?
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
How is the pigment? Is there a lot of fallout?